• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Must ....avoid....temptation....!!!!!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
I agree...dont do butter! You dont want them! Just imagine taking a cake and putting it straight on your thighs...thats what will happen...either there or your butt!
YOU DO NOT NEED IT!

There you go, have I convinced you yet??? :)

moomintrolljen

But the smell!!!!!!!!
Im not gonna eat one of course - just using sniffovision instead! ;)

go round tell everyone they are there and before you know it they will be gone.
well done on your willpower hun thats how you have managed to do so amazing so far and even though those cakes may taste nice temp (doubt it cause they always smell nicer than taste) nothing is gonna be nicer than looking at yourself in that amazing dress at target and when you walk into that office all sexy and slim they are gonna wish they hadn't eaten them cakes

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
STEP AWAY MY LICKLE MOOMIN FRIEND.......STEP AWAY!!!!!
Peg on the nose should solve the smell prob!!

That hair thing has put me right of my SW lunch, ought to work for a hairy eccles cake too ;)

pammyd

Silver Member
Fly pie's ewww no!!!

moomintrolljen

All gone now so Im saved - had my alpen light instead - let me just polish my halo......

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
Pammyd - I like the fact you call them fly pie, lol! :D And Avisk - great mind think alike :) Garibaldi were always know as squashed fly biscuits in our house. Strangely enough I love those, but not the squashed fly cakes :) xx