Must keep going!

Was feeling down yesterday but woke up today more determined!

How is everyone? It's so cold, just thinking of summer hols and how I do not want to feel fat and awful in the summer! What's keeping you all going?

Hi Midnightluna so glad your feeling more determined keep going x the goal for me is I've had enough of being fat !! I want to wear what I actually like (not just what fits me & looks half decent!!) I want to be healthier & enjoy the summer, even though at times it tough & I'm not well the moment & a veteran at theses vlcd I'm so going to lose this weight & I'm NOT going to put it all back again.:)

Evening both! I'm on day 2 and so far so good! As you can see by my pic I'm not stranger to dieting, ive lost 5 stone previously thru calorie counting And the gym but due to separation and a house move the last year 3st has gone back on. I've thrown all my bigger clothes away now nothing fits! Not buying that size again so it's stretchy waistbands and exante! Pictures of me smaller encourage me cos I know I can do it I've done it before and leggings every day is getting tedious lol x

A whole wardrobe of clothes I currently cant fit into are my motivation. Having to buy a bigger size jeans and leggings before christmas, despite having loads in the wardrobe was depressing - i've never thrown larger size clothes out but I still didn't have anything that fitted, that is not happening again ever.

I find just keep on the packs during the week or when you aren't doing anything special & then remember to have the occasional blip so that you can continue to live a normal life. It might take slightly longer, but you'll still be losing at a good rate. Downwards by any amount is better than upwards!

Agreeing about the wardrobe situation too. Its so frustrating not to be able to find clothes that fit when you have a wardrobe full. But we will get there!!!!!

Back