Must shift some weight for July, need to wear shorts!

Tuesday

Thankyou for the fruit tip, I like all fruits, so will mix it up when I have it, but try not to buy too much as once or it goes off before I can eat it! I also buy what is in offer, so sometimes end up with a funny mix, like the excess of pineapple, only 69p each!

B- Tea, melon, strawberries, raspberries, yogurt

L- Chocolate Brownie (Damn it!) my son is doing his SATs at school and his teacher asked me to bake some brownies for his class as a treat before their test. (allowing 10, and hoping its enough)

D- Gammon, pineapple, egg, mushroom, tomato, diet coke

snacks- tea x 2

syns - 10

I buy what fruit is on offer & go to buy fruit a few times a week, I don't buy too much as I'd hate it to go off before been eaten!!!

melon, strawberries, raspberries, mushroom, tomato all speed, pineapple free food, mushy peas protein

I eat odd things for meals, I just eat what I fancy as I find it best that way!!!

Thursday

Thanks for your tips, another bad day!:banghead: So I went on a school trip with my daughter to the seaside, and it was pouring all day! the trip included fish and chips which were supposed to be eaten on the beach, but because of the foul weather we ate in their restaurant. I had packed myself a salad from M&S but couldn't very well get my own lunch out in their restaurant so ended up having fish and small chips! another epic fail I fear! Still I didn't eat half of the batter on the fish, and only ate 1/2 the chips. I don't know how many syns it would have been but obviously didn't have anymore!

B- melon, mango, kiwi, strawberries,raspberries, yogurt, Tea

L- Fish and chips, Tea

D- melon, slim tonic

Snacks - 2 x tea

Syns - ??? don't want to know!!:cry:

Friday

Bless you, I hope I don't put on, but I will persevere anyway, I want those holiday shorts!!

B- melon, mango, strawberries, raspberries, kiwi, yogurt

L- jacket, prawns, lf mayo (2 syns) M&S superfood salad (4 syns)

D- Went to an Italian restaurant but chose my favourite salad, smoked salmon, prawns, goats cheese. (not much cheese, just a grating) Diet Coke

Snacks- Mikado x 6 (3 syns) diet coke

Syns- 9

Monday, Weigh Day Again, strip naked, jewellery off, last minute prayer and...

Woo Hoo, lost 1lb!!:bliss:I am soooooo glad I have had a loss this week, I understand why I have STS but it feels so nice to lose! I have hit half a stone now!:winner:

Keen to keep going, losing makes me more determined than ever, it proves that I can do this!

B- Tea, fruit, yog

L- chilli and rice, diet coke

D- chocolate (6), a small slice of flatbread (hex b)

Snacks - tea x 3

Syns - 6

Back