• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy must stop my wandering fingers

S: 19st7lb C: 18st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 46.8 Loss: 0st9lb(3.3%)
for the past three days i have found that my fingers have a mind of their own and started to pick not much about five chips a day but i feel guilty after and cut down on my syns hopefuly it won't cause me much damage on the scales but BAD fingers lol :p:p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Stefanie

Silver Member
S: 15st8lb C: 11st11.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(24.08%)
I'm in week 7 now and I have started snacking a bit...have no idea why. It's all in my syn quota and is mostly free food but not sure why I am....must be the weather :D

S: 33st5.5lb C: 19st11lb G: 16st9lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 13st8.5lb(40.75%)
it's a natural instinct this time of year, as is falling asleep on the setee after work.. Hibernation.... :)

less food about this time of year ( historically speaking anyway ), so we're programmed to grab bits of food when and where we can as a survival instinct...

at least that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.. :)

S: 14st4.0lb C: 14st0.5lb G: 12st5.0lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.75%)
My fingers seem to be suffering from the same ailment!

But I'm making sure there is a ready supply of fruit at hand for them to wander to instead. Am loving satsumas at the moment!

joedenise

Target Member
S: 9st9lb C: 8st8lb G: 8st5lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 1st1lb(11.11%)
I need to get some more satsumas and other fruit as well. Getting really short of fruit as I haven't been out this week 'cos of the weather but OH taking me tomorrow (as he has snow chains to fit his tyres).

Denise

S: 12st10.5lb C: 10st10.5lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 2st0lb(15.69%)
I'm a snacker too, i think it can be good for you, keeps the metabolism revved up.

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
G: 10st10lb
I think our bodies look for more food to fill up on in order to warm up in this weather!! Insulation in blubber lol!! It can be tricky, so I try and cook endless pots of soups and stews so I can help myself to them without the guilt!! I find Mugshots a godsend too!X