Extra Easy must stop my wandering fingers

petal1978

for the past three days i have found that my fingers have a mind of their own and started to pick not much about five chips a day but i feel guilty after and cut down on my syns hopefuly it won't cause me much damage on the scales but BAD fingers lol :p:p

I'm in week 7 now and I have started snacking a bit...have no idea why. It's all in my syn quota and is mostly free food but not sure why I am....must be the weather :D

it's a natural instinct this time of year, as is falling asleep on the setee after work.. Hibernation.... :)

less food about this time of year ( historically speaking anyway ), so we're programmed to grab bits of food when and where we can as a survival instinct...

at least that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.. :)

My fingers seem to be suffering from the same ailment!

But I'm making sure there is a ready supply of fruit at hand for them to wander to instead. Am loving satsumas at the moment!

I need to get some more satsumas and other fruit as well. Getting really short of fruit as I haven't been out this week 'cos of the weather but OH taking me tomorrow (as he has snow chains to fit his tyres).

Denise

I'm a snacker too, i think it can be good for you, keeps the metabolism revved up.

I think our bodies look for more food to fill up on in order to warm up in this weather!! Insulation in blubber lol!! It can be tricky, so I try and cook endless pots of soups and stews so I can help myself to them without the guilt!! I find Mugshots a godsend too!X

Back