Must stop weighing CONSTANTLY :-(

I've got my mum to hide the scales, I really do get depressed looking at them daily if the numbers don't move. Plus every Thursday is like christmas/birthday I get so excited about getting on the scales and seeing my losses!

I have to admit though, I never record the exact number say 10.4.8 or 16.8.1 I just use the stone and pound, can't be doing all the little bits. Might be cheating but I can't be bothered with all that malarky lol

I don't count the ounces either stones and pounds are enough for me :)

Haha. I've got my old scales under my desk at work. The whole office jumps on and off them all the time. I only go on when no one is looking lol :).

Yes, 3 times daily! :) Well only during the week actually when I'm at work as I weigh again when I go upstairs to change my clothes when I get home. Then again before bed :). Morning weight is always the one recorded. I'm anything up to 3lbs heavier in the evening. I count every fraction of a pound. When you're a slow loser every little counts :)

Oh i definitely write down the fractions of a lb , otherwise you may have lost 0.8 of a lb and not acknowledge it , thats a very good day !!

We can all feel very positive as the Weight Control Registry finds that people who keep it off are daily weighers!

Ali

think my scales have a magnetic force....they just keep pulling me towards them lol.

Now Linda, you know if you've been drinking yr water you'll be 3 or so lbs up on the am. Just let that magnetic force fade until the morn.

Ali

Lol...its not my fault, its those bloody scales...they are possessing me, their haunted.

Back