My 10 Week TS Bali Bikini Diet

Ooh, not far to go now then? 26lbs is within reach. The biggest difference for me this time has definitely been the support from minimins. I've been able to bat around ideas for maintenance whilst I was vlcd'ing, and really used that time effectively. Also, reading other peoples diaries and knowing I wasn't alone whilst consuming only shakes was a godsend!

I totally agree! I wish I had found this sooner, maybe then I wouldn't have been such a Weight Watchers failure!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hee hee, I hear ya! We've probably funded many a leader's trip to Bali with weekly fees!

Ooh, thank you my twin that was very kind. What a shame you didn't get a piccy taken yesterday, maybe soon eh?

I am very happy today. Will write more later....

Oh no, so sorry to leave you in suspenders like that. I actually badly worded that because I was just saying I am happy today. No particular reason! And I had no time to update my diary. How disappointing!
So I was showing the new lady at work around this morning, so no time to write. This afternoon I have been to my friend who is a nutrition therapist. She tested all my vitamin and mineral levels and my hormones. She told me that I should keep doing what im doing because everything looks great! I was very slightly low in zinc, but that's all. Hurrah for low carbing!

Yum, chicken Korma with yesterdays left over chicken, spices, cream, stock, flaked almonds, coriander and cauliflower rice. It was so nice!

ForumRunner_20120910_181628.png

Yes, they are the ones in her diary.Now you're asking, umm I think what happened was that my butter was very soft. Due to that, I ended up with a very much softer dough. I can't remember exactly, but I may have used a bit more baking powder too.
The scones were very, very tasty but they were quite short and crumbly. I did something quite different to moonlights to end up with mine!
Also, I'm not sure I needed you add any liquid due to using such soft butter.

Supersmileyme said:
Aaaaagh, my trousers just fell down at work!! Need a belt....

Yippee!!

I can imagine! But great at the same time!

Have changed my protein powder now for morning breakfast shakes. Got the huge 90 serving tub of pharma whey from Tesco. Did you know it will be VAT-able from 1st Oct. It will then be £9 dearer!

Back