My 10 Week TS Bali Bikini Diet

Apparently, even though I ordered my coconut oil on Sunday from one click pharmacy, it's still waiting to be picked. Have emailed but no reply. Annoyed.

Oh no, I could just about get away with a bikini when laying down. BUT have just seen the jelly belly when sat on the side of the bed (could be the sun bed) and it's just not a nice look. It's a big apron of floppy flab, I'm not being a drama Queen, it really is not a sight you'd want to see. Panic! I didn't have a plan B, oh aaaaaaaar$e.

Last edited:
Yes, that's a good point - I won't be able to see myself. I actually have a sarong, do will do that and remove when I'm laying flat, Ta Da! Thank goodness for your sensible advice. Hope your coconut first day/birthday treats turn out nice.

Morning Getting fit, it was £11 odd for an 800g jar, plus postage it came to £14 something. Your jar doesn't sound too much more, where did you find it?

Yes, I think it is although diembroadhurst will tell us for sure as hers has actually arrived!

Have just made moonlights scones, very nice they are too.

ForumRunner_20120906_144541.png

ForumRunner_20120906_144527.png

Omg, have just made the pizza quiche from low carb gourmet. It was a absolute hit, so tasty. Did it with tom puree, fresh basil, cheese and smoked ham.

I got a microwave today, tried some fairy cakes but need to work on them! Made a shepherds pie, with cauli and smoked cheese mash to freeze for thurs when mother arrives for dog sitting duties.

Gorgeous, hot weather here, got loads of washing done and dried. We must get on with some pre holiday stuff tomorrow. Still not feeling well, it's intermittent. Dizzy when I wake up, ok mid morning til mid afternoon, then the lower back thing kicks in, around this time I lose energy, then I'll pick up again. Weird, same every day. I'm eating enough, I'm drinking enough. Hey ho.

Just had a yummy tea of pork chop, baby leeks with brie, broccoli and kale stir fried with chilli and garlic.

Last edited:
Dear reader, I feel so much better this afternoon. It was almost a relief when hubby started feeling dizzy and odd yesterday. We now think we have a head cold each, bought some sudofed and feel pretty damn good now. Phew, the last thing I wanted was for it to be dietry, maybe one of the supplements I had introduced.
Today we've collected our holiday currency, started putting clothes to one side for packing and generally faffed about.
Food wise I think I'm doing ok, I can't say as I'm ever really hungry, but I am eating enough.
I haven't weighed in, but everything feels ok. Just tried on my wedding dress to see if I am as small as I was last time we went on a big trip 3 years ago; alas it was about an inch from doing up!

Last edited:
One click pharmacy have emailed a reply; they are out of stock of coconut oil. Couldn't they have told me that when I ordered? Ah well...

Last edited:
It's ok, I am feeling grrrrreat! Sudafed works miracles, I'm on tippety top of the world. Been to the beach with the dog and hubs tonight, very nice.

Hello Sunday! Well aren't things different today, now that I'm feeling better?! Life is great again and I'm excited about my holiday. We leave for a night at heathrow a week today, prior to flying to Bali on the Monday.
We're off for a lovely walk in the forest with the dog this afternoon. Might take a picnic depending on whether we're feeling hungry or not. It's been a revelation to both husband and I, how little food we've wanted since low carbing. We're consuming good fats and they really are holding us. I am so pleased I spent the past 2 months putting the time into researching low carbing. I feel confident that it's the way forward for us.

My measurements are in:

Original measurements taken on 30.07.12.

L Arm 14 1/4 " now 11"
R Arm 13 1/2" now 11 1/2"
Waist 38" now 31 1/2"
Hips 45 1/4" now 39"
L Thigh 25 1/4" now 22"
R Thigh 26" now 22 1/2"
Bust 39 1/2" now 37"

By my very poor calculations that's a total loss if 27 3/4". I am very pleased with that!

Awwww, thanks friend. I shall miss not updating you with my every thought, meal and exciting adventure. I'm not even taking a phone with me, but will defo update the moment I'm back and in the land of awake people. Have eaten far too much today and feel very horribly full.
Watched a film called A Single Man this evening, it really made me cry. Made me realise fully that we must make the most of life and harness it if we're happy. Very thought provoking.

After much deliberation here are some before and after pictures.
The before pics were taken at the end of June at 13st 9lbs, size 16/18. The after pics were taken today, I don't know what I weigh, but I'm a size 12/14. I still have about 1.5-2 stone to lose when I return from holiday. Sorry some pics haven't rotated, they won't seem to shift.

ForumRunner_20120909_204717.png

ForumRunner_20120909_204738.png

ForumRunner_20120909_204823.jpg

ForumRunner_20120909_204850.jpg

I have recently joined and stumbled across your thread! You have done so well and you look absolutely amazing. The difference is incredible, well done! You deserve to have a fantastic holiday, enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's a fantastic achievement. I hope to be in control at some point in the future too! I'm doing the Lipotrim TFR diet to get me to a healthy BMI (26lb to go!) and then hope to either follow Low GL or low-carb to shift the rest and to stick with for life. Will keep an eye on this thread for inspiration!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back