My 10 Week TS Bali Bikini Diet

Good morning Monday, my stomach and associated apparatus feel so much more settled this morning.
Have had my super protein and bcaa shake with coconut oil and linseeds. Thoughts are now turning to whether I should find out how to have my diary transferred to the low carb section? I feel bad every time I post about food I've eaten, when I'm posting in the TS section - that's surely not fair...

No, even though it had been my intention to use them before I go away. I have been finding myself feeling Fuller on less carbs without them. I may use them on down days when I return.

Just use them as and when? They'll always be useful to have in. Try a protein shake sometime, they are still 17 carbs, well mine are, but they hold me for a really long time.
I had mine at 6am today, then a piece of celery with peanut butter at 1 pm, and now a 1 carb peanut butter cookie with coffee.

I have made a request to move my diary to low carb. I've loved the support here on Exante, it really is a huge part in my success this time.

Could you tell me your 6g shake recipe please, that would be a nice low One.
I didn't realise my calories were low, mfp has had me at not far off what it's telling me I should have. Bear in mind I haven't had my chicken breast wrapped in parma ham and fried in garlic butter with salad yet!
I can't tell you how fab it is to have you 'on call' and able to answer all my queries. Thanks to our conversations, I feel in control of myself, my food and my weight. Thanks so much xx

We've got a mutual appreciation society going on here!

Just had dinner and it was gorgeous. My house smells of garlic butter now.

It is such a beautiful evening here. Off round the park with the dog soon.

Thanks lady, I am soooo pleased that you tried your own shake, and most importantly that it's held you much longer.
I am not too sure why mfp is showing my shake as so much more carb laden than yours. I use around 150ml almond milk, 100ml water, linseeds around 2 dessert spoons, 2 scoops protein powder. Not too dissimilar to yours. Having said that, it's really taking some effort with mfp anyway, prob cos I do it all on the app.

So tell me, what are you trying from the low carb site? I was going to try the sugar free syrups, but I'm really not enjoying things that are artificially sweetened at the moment.

Made a chocolate mousse, had 2 teaspoons and didn't want anymore. Bahahahaaaaa, this is so not me. I've been taken over, nay possessed, by a skinny thinking person!

Ugh, it's been a tough work day today. Cannot wait to get home and sit in the garden.
Food wise it's been a doddle, protein shake at 6am and celery with P butter just now. Yum and satiating.

There really are some days that job's do suck - maybe we need them in order to appreciate the good days? Who knows, but I have replied on your thread and am hoping things are clearer soon. :eek:

Here at my place I have been struggling today with really bad back ache. Whether it's to do with this totm, who knows? To be honest, I thought this totm was going to arrive and I would be thoroughly relieved and happy. Instead it has been hideously painful, heavy and would frankly have tested the patience of Mother Theresa....
My back really, really hurts, I have no concentration and I could cry at the drop of a hat. When a lorry full of hay bales came towards me today (on the other side of the road clearly), my one wish (we all wish in those circumstances, right???) was to feel normal again!!
I have done some yoga in the hope of stretching out and I've taken a voltarol - GO AWAY!!!!

I have also made a SF raspberry jelly, and some fairy cakes I've sort of doctored from a recipe by Moonlights. Hers are made with almond flour in the microwave, they look light, fluffy and gorgeous. Mine are done with coconut flour in the oven and look like rock cakes!! Never mind, they will do to make a 'trifle' with some jelly, berries and cream whilst watching the Great British Bake Off later.

Ok, I can't sit at this desk any longer typing, my back is screaming at me to get up. Back to looking at diaries on my phone....

Last edited:
I may have worked out why I've been grumpy, confused, nauseous, dizzy, short tempered and tired. I think I've been low in sodium. The Exante packs each contain around 270Mg sodium and I haven't been compensating for this since coming off them, but I still been drinking 4L water daily. This will have been diluting what little sodium I did have even more. I've scarfed down a bouillon and an Exante shake before work and will get some sodium supplements after work. If anyone had other tips or suggestions please shout!

That was a good call; I am now mentally clear again. I cannot tell you what a relief it is! Everything feels fine again, even my back, but that could be because I have bought one of those beanie type travel cushions to work with me. Sodium is clearly something I will need to monitor carefully and take a supplement for. Who would have thought that it could make such a difference! No wonder I had been craving salty things.
So, today I have had a protein shake, an Exante shake and 2 cups of Bouillion.

Ok, after a trip to aldi on the way home, I have made a chilli and a bag of cauli rice to freeze for when mum gets here. Have also made some coconut bite things from the low carb gourmet book. Over the weekend I'm going to make the shepherds pie from that book, which looks gorgeous.
Tonights dinner is black farmer sausages (very low carb) with salad, fried parma, boiled egg, green beans, Stilton and sour cream.
My back still hurts, but the rest of me is feeling pretty good today, hurrah!
The holiday stuff arrived today!! Print outs, luggage labels etc. it all feels real now.

These are the best things I've made so far. Gorgeous coconut macaroon bites, 0.7g carb, but now I have liquid sweetener they'll be even less, yum!

ForumRunner_20120905_183601.png

Back