My 100% 100 Day Challenge

im just taking bites of them.. i love mushrooms they're my substitute for dry toast!

Are they raw...never tried that ? Is peanut butter ok...how much a day if it is...you did say you wanted more questions?

i dunno about the mushroom thing but i love eating them raw... and they dont really taste of anything.

im weird:eek:

as for peanut butter whats the calorie and carb content per 100g???

then ill be able to tell you!

yes and no

it depends how much of it you have. ideally i go on about 10g per 100g

it depends what else your going to eat in a day aswell.

sorry i cant be a help on this one really!:confused:

Yes you were a help going on 10g per 100g is great it will help me with loads of other stuff....never really liked peanut butter much just got a craving for it this morning when I was making kids sandwiches!!!!

did you give in or did you avoid it like a good woman :D

i have it on celery sticks only a tea spoon full though, ok thats a lie i dont have the celery just the p/butter lol

im weird iv never tried peanut butter

i really want some now!

Ive never really had it apart from with chicken satay sticks.

Drooooooooooooool

Ommmgg

:D

Saturday 25th April ... Day 6

Sunshine always cheers anybody up and today its done the same for me.
I feel much better after a decent nights sleep and later im off for a long walk :)

Its rather hot so ill easily drink all my water but im a bit worried about my snacks.

I think ill go into tesco and have some fridge raiders for lunch, Ill have an atkins bar for breakfast and ill have a proper dinner....all healthy of course;)

I like eating at the weekends...but normally the wrong stuff. If i don't rely on my shakes I'm going to be okay.:p

Great to hear you're feeling better kels...weather is awful here hasn't stopped raining since yesterday afternoon:( I'm still going for a walk when my hubbie gets home have a good rain jacket! Had 2 vodkas last night, they were lovely but decided to have a lie in this morning didn't get up til 11 and I was shaking...thought it was the vodka...but realised when I had my shake that I had fasted too long...silly me:D

Afternoon ladies :)

Feel great today and determined to have a 100% day! Have to make a little confession though....I gave in to the chocolate urge last night :( there are still so many easter eggs hanging around and in particular a white choccy one which was mine and has been calling me every night since I started CS! Anyway i gave in last night and ate it but at least its gone now and I have asked OH to hide the rest away!

Sometimes its good to give into your cravings a little...otherwise you can get depressed and then go mad altogether and eat the whole lot!!!

Kels -glad your on mend.

Curvy girl - I konw what you mean about food calling to you - happens to me all the time and I give in!!

Re peanut butter - mmm reading about it was making my mouth water.

When we were kids we used to have peanut butter and banana sandwiches and wait for it......... peanut putter and pickled onion. Yum yum yum yum.

Have a great day all
x

peanut butter and strawberry jam

RE easter eggs

why not just chuck them out!!!

Back