My 100% 100 Day Challenge

I think you need to change your mood icon then!!

Friday 8th May...Day 18

Meh! Today is utter crap, i woke up with my bad head on.

I cant be bothered doing anything so have just been in a sulk **huffs in the corner***

I have managed to be healthy but grrrrr i havent done any exercise

Im sick of feeling guilty everytime i put food in my mouth!

my heads' well and truely stuffed up:(

stop being so hard on yourself

im just having a shitty cba day!

if your not feeling well you wont want to do any thing so dont worry about it

Saturday 9th May ...Day 19

I haven't woke up with my grumpy head this morning which is always a good thing.:rolleyes:

I finally managed the impossible yesterday and stuck to a whole day of my version off ss. i had 2 shakes and an atkins bar.

I can tell you now i have never been so bloody hungry so i just gulped and gulped down the water.

Feeling a bit bloated today and my belly hurts ***grrr TOTM****:mad::mad::mad:, just finished off my atkins bar for breakfast and was thinking of going back to bed for a few hours.

I really need a big pot of coffee but i only like it from starbucks or costa coffee so thats out of the question.

I need to plan something to do this weekend, it feels like an endless cycle of work and home.

I will get my thinking cap on after my shut eye

TTFN

x

I am sort of doing SS but I have 4 food packs a day...........which is the same as LL/CD/W8.......and it hasn't been too bad.

Have you tried making the vanilla into a coffee latte type of thing.....I love it.

Take one large cup add a heaped teaspoon of coffee, add a little hot water to disolve. Take a measuring jug add 350-400ml of hot water, add the vanilla pack....blast with a stick blender, then add to the coffee........voila Latte!

Hi Dee...yes it probably will...enjoy :)

I have been a good girl today....apart from the lack of water.

I had a lovely suprise earlier i won 2 books on that galaxy promotion last week abd they arrived this morning

everything always better when free.

already read one of them just going to get onto the 2nd.

Im really missing luke today as hes still living at his mums but we're doing something special tomorrow, well hopefully!

im really in need of a good kiss and a cuddle!

stuff what i just said.

im sick of stupid diets, im sick of obessing with food, im sick of luke and i just cant be bothered anymore.

:cry:

LOL.......I feel like that sometimes.....but not the Luke thing..cos I don't know him...hahahaha

im calling things off for a while, i dont have the energy to fight and im sick of feeling so low.

i came through a dark time not that long ago and i feel like im slipping back.

im over emotion at the moment and the slightest thing in my head is been blown out of proportion.

i can see things slipping away and i try to grab in with both hands and stop it from getting away from me.

my self confidence is at an all time low and im brutally honest its all of my own making.

i put the wrong foods in my mouth, im the one that stopped exercising and im the one that pushed everything away.

i may sound like im feeling extremely sorry for myself but im just admitting the brutal truth.

im miserable in my own making and im the only one that can do anything about it.

i thought i had got over so much but today has been a shock, the weight may be starting to come off but my heads still cocked up and is still in that bad place.

ever get that feeling that your in a well, falling, falling, falling down with no end in sight?! for a moment there i thought that i could see that end but i guess i was just kidding myself.

i dont know where im going from here i just know that where ever im going to has to be different.

((((((hugs)))))))

I thought you were getting married shortly?

or have I miss read something?

I know emotions are a big cause for over eating...but why don't you go back to the principles of CS and it will give you some control over your eating without thinking about.....carbs/calories etc

Call a friend and ask them to come round.......for a girly chat.

Sending you some warm vibes ~~~~~~~

xxxxx

its not eating crappy foods which is the problem is just everything else!

im just sick of diets in general

im quitting for a while and just eating healthily

but im still going to be on here to support people

You have got to go with what's best for you..................just stay away from the crap.

Awww babe I hope you are ok and things get better soon xxxx

just give yourself a break kels forget diets for a while and just consetrate on being happy

Kels honey, sorry I wasn't on earlier I really hope you are ok. I understand where you are, I've been there you know that. You need to concentrate on the wedding...if thats what you want? You can't be thinking about carbs/calories at the moment. A piece of advice I got from a counsellor, don't know if it will help but give it a try. Get a page and draw a line down the middle, write all the positive things you feel on one side and the negative on the other. You could do a page for each thing going on at the moment e.g. one for losing weight, one for the wedding, one for work, one for how you see yourself. It sounds stupid but sometimes writing things down really helps. Wish I could give you a hug ...the whole wedding thing must be very stressful with you not meant to know, maybe Luke is going to tell you tomorrow, I think it will be much easier for you once he knows you know...keep us posted. XXXX Hugs

I told him i knew about it when i talked to him earlier and told him i need a few days to clear my head.

hes really stressed at work and said he was sorry for the way he was acting.

i cant handle all the added pressure at the moment, i need to focus on me which i have never really done before.

i have been in tears most of the afternoon, calmed down now.

what i really need is a holiday i may go stay with some mates for a while,

i will keep you updated with whats going on though.

and thanks for your support dee:)

I think a few days away from everything is just what you need babe....you could always get a flight to Dublin and a bus to Wexford....we have a spare room, you need some time away from everthing and everyone to sort your head out but you need somebody to be around at the same time if you know what I mean? XX

Back