My 100% 100 Day Challenge

Sunday 10th May...Day 20

Nothing much to say, i had a horrible weekend.

Monday 11th May...Day 21

Didnt have my shakes , I couldnt be bothered.

what i had to eat ermmmm an atkins bar, an omellete and some bolognaise and frozen veg....YAK

Tuesday 12th May...Day 22

had an atkins bar for brekkie :) i only have one left.

Just counted all my avidlite shakes and soups and i have enough for 5 weeks total ss, thats three meals a day.

i have my multi-vits and my exercise regime...5 days a week, 30 mins, 250 kcals 11 km.

will start that in the morning because then its exactly 5 weeks till Lukes birthday.

hopefully ill be in the 12's ;)

going to be really low carb today so i can prepare my body for ketosis, i have a banging headache im achey and cold so i think im alreaddy there.

im going to the chemists every couple of weeks just for a check up aswell.

wish me luck :D

Last edited:
I wish you luck honey, but think you are being a bit hard on yourself.........you need to take it eaasy no point in being in 12s and being misarable is there :confused:

Wed 13th May...Day 23

Well obviously i feel like utter crap today. I wish yesterday was my own worst nightmare but unfortunatly i woke up this morning and it was all too real.

Im still sticking to my own version of ss which im calling KD (KD = Kels Diet) as i dont want to confuse anybody.

I had my last atkins bar from brekkie....i really am going to miss chewing for the next 5 weeks.

Im planning to have a strawberry shake day today so have them lined up for lunch and dinner.

just working my way through my first bottle of water. im not really thirsty but im going to make sure i drink enough.

i may do some exercise but i depends how i feel.

its a sunny day, i just wish i had a sunny mood.:(

Hi Honey was going to ask you were feeling today...but I think I know:( Wish there was something I could say or do to help...just know I'm thinking of you and sending big HUGS xx

im soooo hungry and i only had my strawberry shake a few hours ago.

im stocking up on water but cant exercise as im feeling really dizzy.

i know it'll take a few days for my body to adjust....i just wish it would sooner.

Are you sure you are in the right frame of mind to be working so hard on this honey? If it was me I would be eating everything in sight...I'm not telling you to do that, just worried you might be taking on a bit much at the moment x

i need to focus, its something im doing for myself.

i feel crap about my weight and the way i look and this is something to keep me focucsed.

if i feel its too much pressure i will stop but im determined to get the weight off after so many failed attempts.

i dont want to be like this on my next birthday!

Well then you go for it girl....you will get all the support you need right here and you are right to do something for you...you need to focus on yourself now and nothing or nobody else x

Thursday 14th May...Day 24

Well woke up this morning and i feel a little better. Still feel kind of empty but well i dont really know about that.

kicked day off to a good start and had my shake, also been to my grandads was nice to have a catch up and doted on after all im his favourite grandaughter.

had my second shake, and some burgers with cheese....

i said i was going to be strictly shakes but something out of the blue happened.

got a text and we've arranged to go to the cinema tonight. i need to relax and not have to worry about headaches or grumbling stomachs so i know i keep saying this but it will be 100% tomorrow.

tonight is really important to me, i dont really know whats going to happen but the picture will be a bit more clear.

good luck tonight i hope every thing goes as you want it too and that every thing gets sorted soon, your right not too be worrying about haveing a rummbling tum you need to relax and enjoy yourself fingers crossed for you

thanks sharon :) im really hoping something positive comes out of tonight but im not going to get all my hopes up. taking things easy is the best option methinks.

yes i think your right just take it at face value and enjoy it

i dont even know what we're going to see lol, but im going to make him buy me some popcorn!

we said the other night things sort of snowballed and all came to fast, im just going to enjoy his company and hopefully i can relax for the first time in a while.

lol you do right, i think you just both need to remember what it is you both love about each other with out the presure of every thing else

Friday 15th May...Day 25

Iv already posted this elsewhere so its just a copy and paste...

im okay today.

well last night was a bit weird. i got a big cuddle when i saw him and we went to the cinema.

saw fast and furious and i want a really fast car, mines far too slow.

it was nice, we just held hands and went back to his and just cuddled.

i dont have a clue where i stand or whats really going on, but im seeing him again tonight so im planning on having a talk.

i didnt want any pressure last night, things were just like they used to be before any pressure big commitments and anything serious and im hoping we can get back to been like that.

but i cant leave things as they are so like i said im gonna have a talk with him tonight.

im sick of talking about food so im going to leave it off for a few days, im been sensible so thats the main thing!

Monday 18th May..Day 28

I really thought it was going to be a long and drawn out weekend, last week was awful I don’t like that feeling of great uncertainty and don’t like how things can change in an instant.

I spent the weekend with the OH (I can call him that again now, we’re back together but somehow this time it seems different will explain more in a mo) Friday night nice and relaxed in front of the TV watching NCIS, I love that programme didn’t really do a lot of talking just enjoyed each others company and chilled out.

Saturday spent hours looking for a pair of jeans for him, and ending up back in the first shop we went in. it was nice and ordinary and we haven’t been like that for as long as I can remember and we actually felt like a real normal couple doing couply things…even holding hands.

And yesterday was a nice relaxing afternoon watching movies, drinking voddy and red bull and come dine with me.

We finally got a chance to talk about everything where things had gone wrong and what had changed and needed changing. We figured that it was too much to young and not enough time apart so we forget how good we really are together. We’ve agreed that we should both spend more time with friends because we don’t really do that enough and that gives us chance to blow off steam and so when we are around each other we don’t stress it each other out.

We also decided we’re lazy we like sitting in front of the tv too much so we’re going to make more effort going out…even if it is just to the cinema. Change is good….well I hope it is.

The air feels a lot clearer, I stood my ground and said I don’t want to be pushed around or taken for granted. I made him promise to talk to me more, he really hurt me and I am not going to put myself in that situation again. I may love him but I just couldn’t handle that level of hurt again.

Anyhow, I am smiling again I have my engagement ring back on but I don’t want to talk about weddings. We’re only young once so we’re going to enjoy youth and each other:)

thats great im glad you have sorted things out and are back together, its good to remember why you got together in the first place before other stuff got in the way of you just enjoying being together, you are young so enjoy it theres plenty of time for other things

Back