My 100% Experience/Opinion (For what it's worth!)

That is a lovely post, you have done brilliantly. Offering inspiration and encouragement to those wavering on the diet or considering doing it.
Well done you xx

Hi Betsy, I remember you from when I was on Lipotrim last year. You have done amazingly well and should be very proud of yourself. Your weight-loss and commitment to the diet are a real inspiration to everyone!

Congratulations and thank you!

:thankyou:

you are seriously amazing.... I actually mean amazing.
I totally get you reflect on myself tofind out the WHY.
I am gonna stop being so afraid of commitment x xxxxx

OMG!!!! You have left me gobsmacked!!! I started LT today and had my shake this morning followed by 3-4 glasses of water, then went to M&S and bought a sandwich and a LARGE sausage roll!!!!! I haven't eaten them, and don't entend to. Thanks to your inspiration, thank you so much, I felt as if you were talking directly to me!!! Just what I needed today.

You look fab btw, I hope I look as good as that when I loose the weight!! Well done.

Glad I came across this inspirational post. You are correct in saying the reason for going on TFR is to abstain from food 100% and I am hoping to follow in your footsteps! Thanks for the lovely sermon, that should make us Lipotrim dieters, to stop and think before daring to put a piece of morsel across our lips at any moment!
:)

brilliant post such an insiration , i have just thought about how the drinking wine or eating chocolate because i am sad or upset had nothing to do with making me feel better just getting fatter, i am on my 3rd week lost more in these 3 weeks than months on slimming world. i hope i can be like you so dedicated by christmas i need to lose 5 stone not sure how long it will take but may have to forfit my xmas for a great new body in the new year, i am calling it girl power i can do it

ive got 100lbs to loose and just to know if those who have this amount of weight or more, if there is a problem of excess skin around mid drift and chest.

its a real concern of mine

How old are you hon? The younger you are the less likely it is to be too much of a problem.

Tanya (Summergirl) has lost over 100lbs so she may be able to help you but she's away till the weekend.

Best of luck on your journey xx

How old are you hon? The younger you are the less likely it is to be too much of a problem.

Tanya (Summergirl) has lost over 100lbs so she may be able to help you but she's away till the weekend.

Best of luck on your journey xx
I'm 34, and have 2 kids and have had 5 late mis/carr, i do have some saggy skin.

Then you may be left with some .. I guess it's a matter of what's more important to you.

Though I don't like mine (belly, arms & legs & crepeing (sp?) on my chest) I tell myself that it's preferable to still carrying the 70 odd lbs that used to fill it. And that it's my own fault for 30 years of yo-yo-ing and is a small price to pay to be lighter and healthier.

If you can face the fact that there is no such thing as 'perfect' ... those people we think are 'perfect' will have something about themselves they can't stand ... be aware that you can be slim and healthy and that has to be preferable to where you are now, even if it isn't your 'ideal'.

Some of mine - the crepeing and the amount of loose skin is also due to aging ... there's not a damn thing I can do about that but there's one thing I know for sure, I'd rather be aging than having the only alternative happening to me! :D xx

Last edited:
Exercise does a lot for the firming even the skin

Thank-you JanD and Siobhi for your thought and advice. My other half today came out with a comment and knowing him its genuine. what he said was that he will save up and for me to have a breast implant as he is worried that they'll get smaller and i responded to him with if he's going pay for them then he's better off putting that money towards excess skin removal. One thing is for sure i love the stretch marks from bearing my children.
i had spoken to my GP on monday and dropped that query in and he did say that i might possibly be able to help on the skin front but would have to ask him again when the time comes.

Last edited:
WOW thats amazing im very determined already but youve just made me even more wee done you look fab

Oh my gosh, you are transformed! You look fantastic and are a real inspiration :) xx

100% think you're great!

I am just so inspired by you're thread. I have just started this diet today after watching my friend do it for the past 2 months and lose loads. I just hope I can match you're determination and get down to my goal weight. I so wish to feel more healthier and to look fab in my fifties!

Absolutely fantastic! Good on you! I look forward to December when I can be in your shoes. I can absolutely identify with everything that you have said. I wish you a very happy healthy life - you've definitely earned it. And to everyone else here who has eating problems as well.

Back