My 100% streak ended

lshafik

as I ate 8 small crackers with peanut butter following a 1.5lb loss...

...back to square 1.

Oh well....I can get back on this no problem...gonna pretend it didnt even happen!

x

as I ate 8 small crackers with peanut butter following a 1.5lb loss...

Right...

...back to square 1.

LOL, I don't think so. I highly doubt that would even take you out of ketosis, to be honest. You'd need to eat a lot more than that to do very much damage.

Oh well....I can get back on this no problem...gonna pretend it didnt even happen!

Good! Make sure you do (pretend it didn't happen, I mean). Unfortunately, it often happens that you get a smaller loss in either week 3 or 4. You'll still have lost fat, but you'll be retaining water. And scales, being stupid, can't tell which is which, so they don't actually tell you the real picture.

Though it probably wasn't just the smaller weight loss that made you reach for the crackers - it could also have been the 'holiday phenomenon' - another odd thing that happens to even the best of us when we know we're about to take a break from the diet (which I believe you might be - at least to a certain extent - a couple of weeks from now?). Something at the back of your brain has already started wittering away about you not needing to worry too much because you can get back on the diet properly after the holiday... The nearer the holiday gets, the louder that wittering gets, so be warned!

Stay strong tomorrow, okay?

Oh... and :happy096: for that 1.5 pounds lost! If you can stay away from the crackers, you'll see what you should have lost this week added to next week's weight loss. :)

good positive thinking - brush it under the carpet learn from your mistakes and you'll be fine wishing you well for tomorrow x x

Yuk - I feel like I have a hangover - my tummy feels horrid.

I'm actually looking forward to getting back on it.

Going to introduce exercise x

Back