Green Day My 12 week challenge

IMG_5813.JPG So I'm missing in action, yesterday we were celebrating my daughters birthday (which is actually tomorrow but we had party and party food yesterday) and now its Mother's Day so I'm having a cheat day. The attached pic is from Friday x back on it tomorrow x

This is week 5 and the next picture I've tried to show the difference from the beginning. I think I can see the difference a bit. I feel better. I'm only 5ft so every lb shows when I gain! Oh the joys :cool:

Thanks, I do feel good. Except today I've been a proper pig but at least we know the plan works and you just have to get back on it after a cheat day. I'm not being mean to myself, in previous attempts I've felt guilty for eating! Trying to be realistic, slow and steady lol. You seem to be doing well too :)

IMG_5832.jpg
IMG_5833.jpg

Monday. Back in the game :) playing damage limitation from the weekend lol

IMG_5838.JPG

I've had two hex b's today, but that's not unusual for me :p

IMG_9069.JPG

Tonight's snacks. Love this chocolate milk and it's a hex a which is brill x x

Been missing in action the last two days. Wednesday I had a stinking headache and sent hubby to get me cheesy chips :eek: and yesterday I was out allllllll day and evening so ate on the run! But I'm over the moon to say I've stayed the same :cool: I'll take that and run :)

IMG_5873.JPG

Sunday. I love it when I behave over the weekend, it's sometimes hard to stay motivated when everyone around me is snacking!

IMG_5887.JPG

Quorn crispy fillet, they are sooo tasty and only 3 syns x

Oops a daisy! I've had my first gain....not surprised. I work in a primary school and we've had a lot of baking this week, and Easter Fair and lots and lots of chocolate. I've had a couple of late nights home and ended up having 2 take always this week as I've not been prepared. I have enjoyed what I have eaten though :cool: so it's a 2lb gain x X
I don't know how this week is going to go either as I'm away for two days with my daughters (leaving the boys at home) fingers crossed I get some willpower x

IMG_5982.JPG

Food pictures have been missing this week as I've been off plan. No excuse but I've been out and about with the kids and been lazy about being prepared (oops) so I'm going to try and pull my finger out and behave again this week before I undo my good work :)

IMG_6019.jpg

I've been awful! Another 2lb on :( but I'm back now and going to behave! It's surprising how sluggish I feel after this last couple of weeks of messing around. Today starts a new week :)

Back