Green Day My 12 week challenge

IMG_5698.JPG

Lunch was egg mayo (1 syn) sandwich on wholemeal bread and space raiders 3 syns

Grrr! I stayed the same AGAIN!!!!! Not a happy bunny but hay ho here we go again! 1st award I'm coming to get you!!!!!!!!!! :mad:;):)

Thanks, I'm having my cheat day today and back on it with a vengeance tomorrow x

IMG_5723.JPG

Having a glass of wine and then drawing a line under today ;)

IMG_5746.JPG

I have been an absolute angel today :innocent002: let's hope it lasts x

IMG_5773.JPG

Get me, I had 'cake' for breakfast lol (some of the half syn cake) ending today on 5.5 syns :)

IMG_5790.JPG

I've also had a packet of jelly tot minis which are 2.5syns so I'm looking forward to having the rest of my syns later, mmm rich tea fingers or popcorn :rolleyes:

IMG_5798.JPG

Had ketchup with dinner so about 6 syns used (so far) today. It's normally the evening when I want a cheeky snack so I have 9 syns available if needed x

IMG_5807.JPG

That's the end to another week, fingers crossed for the scales in the morning x

So on my 12 week challenge I'm on week 5 and lost 6.5lbs but since I started my journey in January I've lost 1 stone! Hurray :) so I have 7 weeks left of this challenge and if I could do 1lb per week and get another half stone off I'll be one happy bunny x I'll take photos tonight to see if there is any difference in my shape x

Well done hun 2lb is fab :)
I got my stone this week as well, it's a great feeling.
I'm beginning to notice the difference now, especially on my stomach which is fab.
Yay well done you too! I'm noticing differences too and a couple of people have asked me if I've lost weight and I'm looking well which is always nice to hear x

Back