My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Ha! Ha! Yes by "goal" I didn't your ultimate goal just where you had planned to be by the end of the year. There is no worst case scenario as I can only see you losing between now and end of the year - losing weight that is!

I did the math and I'd need to lose 0.64lb a week for the remaining 21 weeks of the year to reach my year goal.

So that's easy. I will probably lose 1.5lb a week minimum. So I will be 220lbs by the end of the year most likely. Which is 15st something!

Wow! I'm good at doing the math for my weight loss alas I'm just not good at getting the losses for my weekly weight loss! But I'm getting there and practising maintenance I guess!

Wow! I'm good at doing the math for my weight loss alas I'm just not good at getting the losses for my weekly weight loss! But I'm getting there and practising maintenance I guess!

Yeh at least you aren't severely gaining!

I haven't smoked all day :) I threw away all of my filters, papers and tobacco.

I will probably have a few on the weekend, but that's where smoking stays from now on. Just weekends.

I have been near enough smoking 20+ per day and that isn't acceptable. So here's to cutting down.

Rev you are an inspiration, so good, fab attitude too.

Weigh-in tomorrow and I have good expectations.

Kept a decent calorie intake all week, water consumption has been top notch so there should be zero excess water weight for the weigh-in this time. Been fairly active this week but no way near as hardcore as I was a couple of months ago. But still, casual basketball and football with friends at the park is decent exercise.

So I am certain I will recover from the 2lb gain last week and make a decent loss too. Hopefully under 249.6 which is what I weighed before the gain last week. 248 would be decent, 247 or 246 would be incredible.

I weighed in 3.8lbs lighter this week at 247.8lbs. Cheat day time!

Wow Rev you are doign amazingly! Reading your diary is so inspiring. I'm on my first week of slimming world and have lots to lose too, seeing how well you've done has helped me believe if i stick to my diet i can actually do this. Good luck with the rest of your journey!

Wow Rev you are doign amazingly! Reading your diary is so inspiring. I'm on my first week of slimming world and have lots to lose too, seeing how well you've done has helped me believe if i stick to my diet i can actually do this. Good luck with the rest of your journey!

Of course you can do this. Only thing that can possibly stop you is yourself! Don't make yourself your own worst enemy! You CAN do it!

And thanks, I'm glad I inspire some folks. Making the decision to lose weight was the best decision I ever made. I'm happier than ever because of it.

I am not so familiar with Slimming World but I've heard good things about it. Personally I don't really have a diet, I just calorie count and eat whatever I can fit in. This week I ate pizza, big macs, fajitas, hot dogs, cheesy chips and much more just from fitting it into my calorie deficit! I just call it food moderation not a diet haha

Good luck with your journey too. Imagine yourself in a year's time if you stick with it. And remember, you can do it. Honestly, it isn't even that difficult from my personal experience. This last 50% will probably be way harder though.

I was thinking earlier... I have lost 70.6lbs. But what weight would I be if I continued on my path of self-neglect and never started this?

I reckon I'd be at least 340lbs, probably 350lbs! So with that in mind, I've lost 70.6, and saved myself from another 31.6lbs! So in essence, I have lost 102.2lbs in a way. I think it's a good little thing to think about.

I'm still generally confused about how I managed this. 70lbs is amazing to me, I just cannot believe I've come this far. I can't wait to finish. I've averaged 1.7lbs a week. So I should finish in 34 weeks time. Which is April 6th. Time doesn't matter to me though, I know I will reach it eventually.

Alex that's a brilliant loss! You've done so incredibly well and I'm envious as to how you have done it whilst eating the food you like both the healthy and naughty food! Clearly dieting is simple less in more out and it the calorie deficit that does the trick! Mmh! I just need to practice that!

Alex that's a brilliant loss! You've done so incredibly well and I'm envious as to how you have done it whilst eating the food you like both the healthy and naughty food! Clearly dieting is simple less in more out and it the calorie deficit that does the trick! Mmh! I just need to practice that!

Yeah, still lots of naughty food. Not healthy but hey I enjoy the bad stuff haha Today my food was.

Brunch - McDonalds Cheeseburger and 20 McNuggets.
Dinner - Cheesy chips from the pub.

Snacks: Powerade and a pack of rowntrees randoms.

Most days are normal food but today was one of those days where I just fit in complete junk food. But hey I can why not!

Argh! So not fair!! Can I blame my lack of weightloss on he, peri menopause?! I guess not! Only on too many calories in and not enough out!

Argh! So not fair!! Can I blame my lack of weightloss on he, peri menopause?! I guess not! Only on too many calories in and not enough out!

Hah if it fits into the calories then it's allowed!

Now... someone pass me a cheeseburger.

Weigh-in tomorrow and I don't know what to expect. I've had a pretty decent week overall. But I ate a little too much tonight with my mates.

I had around 300 calories left, then had a slice of pizza, a KFC chicken breast, a KFC chicken strip and a portion of chips. Which would have put me at around 2500 so it won't lead to a gain.

If a gain happens I won't care anyway. But any loss would be great!

Result in the morning... or maybe afternoon.

I lost 1.4lb, so I am happy :) I probably have a bit of water weight too!

Sorry for the late update, I forgot to post it before I left to go out this afternoon!

Back