My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

So far, so good this week. Played a lot of football this week and my calories have been pretty good for the most part. I drank a lot of Monday to celebrate my interview success but I've definitely made up for that and then some with the exercise this week.

Hopefully I can nail my first decent loss for a while! I've had to take it slow recently but I think I'm ready to start pushing properly again.

1.4lb loss this week, I'm content with that :)

I had an STS last weigh-in! Started my new job on Monday... I am more than happy to just maintain my current weight until I get used to this new routine! Any loss in the coming weeks would be brilliant though of course!

alex... you look amazing my friend! remember me? Toxicsgrl (lou) fell off diet bandwagon big time but back on for good. first weigh in and i lost 5.2lb so woooo im back!!!

i cant get over how well you have done! and massive congrats on the job too! xxx

alex... you look amazing my friend! remember me? Toxicsgrl (lou) fell off diet bandwagon big time but back on for good. first weigh in and i lost 5.2lb so woooo im back!!!

i cant get over how well you have done! and massive congrats on the job too! xxx

Wow Lou! I didn't realise it was you!! I've often thought about you and wondered how you were doing, so glad to see you back - can't believe I've been subscribed to your diary without realising it was you, lol. :D

You're absolutely right, hasn't Alex done fantastically?! :) xx

Wow Lou! I didn't realise it was you!! I've often thought about you and wondered how you were doing, so glad to see you back - can't believe I've been subscribed to your diary without realising it was you, lol. :D

You're absolutely right, hasn't Alex done fantastically?! :) xx

ive had an AWFUL 2 years. not only diet wise but life wise. lots of big (bad) things happened and i became very depressed and then of course i went back to comfort eating :( but i have happiness on the horizon, getting married in nov (you probably already know that) and a new incentive so i hope to be as impressive as Alex in no time! x

ive had an AWFUL 2 years. not only diet wise but life wise. lots of big (bad) things happened and i became very depressed and then of course i went back to comfort eating :( but i have happiness on the horizon, getting married in nov (you probably already know that) and a new incentive so i hope to be as impressive as Alex in no time! x

I'm really sorry to hear you've had a rough time, but it's great that things are on the up for you now. Definitely use Alex as inspiration to keep going through to goal, he really has done so well! :) xx

Hey guys, I made a big mistake on Friday. I finished my first week of work and made the stupid decision to have two beers and two portions of cheesy chips at the pub. I drank a lot of water before hand that day so the booze and salt made me gain a ton of water weight, nearly 3lbs worth.

But I guess it was worth it, I wanted to treat myself and it was a good evening. I weighed myself today, post-coffee and two glasses of water and with clothes on, I was lower then I was on weigh day so yeah. It was all water weight haha I will get a good loss this week hopefully.

New job is great, a few irritating things here and there with my colleagues I work with, but overall it is awesome. Learnt a lot in my first week!

Hey Lou, of course I remember you! Good to see you back!

Sorry you have had a bad time recently, but onwards and upwards right?

We all have days like that, lol. I've eaten like a pig today and am paying for it by feeling really unwell!! It was a planned naughty day, as I'm on leave this week, but I'm going to try to eat normally tomorrow. I'm sure if I checked in the morning my weight would be pounds up, even though I've only overeaten by about a pound's worth. As long as we just do these things occasionally it's fine, just a normal part of life. :) xx

Hey guys. Weighed in at 200lb today. So I am sort of settling at that sort of area right now. I'm not really losing or gaining right now!

I have been focusing on my new job a lot, and tried to keep my eating habits in order. So I am quite happy to be at this area still. I am fighting a viral infection right now, my glands are acting up. As a result I am suffering from really bad fatigue, had to miss out on football this week because of it. Hopefully it will go soon!

All in all, no good news or bad news! I don't even know if I weighed in last week to be honest. Hence no update last Saturday. But yeah, 200lb. Still got 10lbs left but I think it will take me a while until I get used to this full-time work lifestyle haha

Hope you feel better soon! You're maintaining and that's great. The last ten pounds apparently is the hardest bit to lose but I know you will when you're good and ready.

Its starting new job and trying to lose weight as I've been experiencing myself. However I have had my first good day why I've broken my cycle of overrating I had allowed myself to get into.

Wow, I haven't posted on here for 8 years. I was thinking back to when I lost weight many years ago, and how I managed to do it. I remember this website I posted on and how much it helped me during a battle that I felt entirely alone with. At least until I stumbled across this place!

I'm sure all of you who posted here are no longer active, but just in case one of you read this one day, thank you to all those who were active on this thread during my journey. The prospect of not wanting to deliver bad news on here as well as the kind support/advice from you all really motivated me to lose all that weight when I was 18-20 years old.

I am now 28 years old. I am pleased to say that I am currently 195lb (13st 13lb) at around 15% bodyfat. I have been actively lifting weights for the past 3 years and I am in the best shape I have ever been in my life.

I had a brief spell at 23/24 where I went up to 230lbs (during my first relationship... I got lazy haha!), but aside from that I have managed to keep my weight under control.

I'm sorry that I disappeared from this thread, life started getting busy and I think I was ready to move on from the "weight loss" side of things. I wish I had thanked all of you though, which I why I am posting this today.

To any of you active users who stumble across this, you can do it. It just requires consistency on working towards the life you want to have. That consistency starts to build habits which will change your quality of life forever. I wish you all the best of luck, let's get after it!

Back