My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Correction: I thought I'd be cheeky and weigh myself today as I did TONS of exercise yesterday. I was 0.8lbs lower than on Saturday so I'll be naughty and count that as the result haha

I'm really sorry guys! My life has been soooo hectic the last few weeks. I've got so much going on... all good stuff though so don't be worried!

I currently work part time in I.T but I've been working quite hard on trying to get a second job that will be full time. So I've been doing lots of forms and sending them to the company I want to join, and working on my CV and what not! Also been preparing for working full time which will be tough to start with, just trying to get ready for that new step in my life.

Also a lot of girl stuff going on haha Never really talked about it but right now my private life has been very busy. And let's just say it is a great feeling right now, I've noticed over the last couple of months I've been getting a lot more attention which is a great feeling.

As well as Comic-Con a couple of weeks ago, had to spend a lot of time getting ready for that and recovering from it. Was a very tiring weekend, a great one though. Here is one picture I got with a guy in a costume (he is a video game character, but looks awesome):

10436014_10202929932544138_1151109534576057697_n.jpg

As well as football training too... generally my life has been mad recently. I'm really sorry I haven't been updating. Weight loss has become a lower priority in the last month or so and the results haven't been great or bad. Just sort of staying at the same weight right now, not sure whether it's a plateau or whether I am not trying hard enough. But it doesn't matter... I have been feeling really good about myself so I'm in no rush to lose this final few pounds even though I'm so close. I'm in a "Self-accepting state" at the moment, so to speak.

I'm still counting calories every day and have my eye on the prize, don't worry! I won't slip into bad habits again, they've all died. However, I don't even remember what I weighed in as on Saturday. I think I had a small gain... I don't know. I just put myself as 201lbs in my log, I think it was that. So a 0.8lb gain this week. But I did a lot of exercise last week and ate pretty well so it may be a water weight thing.

But yeah... career, friends, football, girls, comic-con, nights out... all come out of nowhere and I am trying to juggle everything. It is very hectic but there is a slight feeling of euphoria because everything is going really well right now. Hopefully I can get the job and things can start balancing out.

Again my deepest apologies for not updating! But I'm sure you all know what life is like sometimes, you forget to do certain things and updating on here was one of them haha I hope you are all well, and that's all for the update currently :)

Alex, I'm thrilled to hear how well everything's going - and how fantastic do you look in that photo?!! Wow! I was only a bit worried in case you'd fallen off the wagon a little, not that I thought it was likely, given how determined you've always been. It's brilliant that things are going so well in terms of potential jobs and, ahem, romance! ;) I hope you'll continue to check in every now and then, so your two "weight loss mums" know you're ok, lol. :) xx

Alex, I'm thrilled to hear how well everything's going - and how fantastic do you look in that photo?!! Wow! I was only a bit worried in case you'd fallen off the wagon a little, not that I thought it was likely, given how determined you've always been. It's brilliant that things are going so well in terms of potential jobs and, ahem, romance! ;) I hope you'll continue to check in every now and then, so your two "weight loss mums" know you're ok, lol. :) xx

Thank you Tracy! I know it's worrying when forum users disappear on here, it's understandable to think that could happen haha

But rest assured, there is no way I'm falling off the wagon haha I'll try and update a little more, indeed I need to keep my weight loss mums informed!!

I have an interview in 10 days, so I've got to prepare for that. Gonna try extra hard to look good for it hehe

Awh! Feel so proud go you! Like Tracy I'm so very thrilled to hear how exciting and busy life has been and you've maintained you weight loss too!

you look amazing and no wonder you're getting attention!

Good luck for the interview and hope you'll update when you have a chance. Xx

Thank you guys! I'll definitely let you know! Will post it along with my weigh-in as Saturday follows the day my interview is on!

Alex, you're doing so well! In everything it seems :) massive well done to you.

Alex, you're doing so well! In everything it seems :) massive well done to you.

Thank you! Your progress is looking great too :eek: Congrats!

Hi all. The interview went swell. I find out on Monday whether I get the job or not. Here is a pic of me suited and booted!

suit.jpg
I weighed in a 201lbs, so a 0.2lb gain. As of right now I am just trying to maintain this weight as I've got a lot going on right now. Very busy and not being able to eat as sensibly as I'd like on the go. I think I'm doing okay though, once my life becomes more balanced again I can focus more on losing the final few pounds!

Wow!! Compared to your first ever pic on here...... It's you but a different and handsome slim you! You look very slick and smart! Keeping my fingers crossed for you for the job! X

Hehe thanks guys!

I got the job, starting in two weeks! Yay!

Oh and Tracy, you are looking very slim in your new pic! Wonderful!

That's brilliant Alex! Congratulations!

Wow! Tracy! Just realised you had new profile pic and you look amazing! Awh! So brilliant to read and share both your successes on weight loss and more importantly maintenance.

Ive struggled the past few months. The more I tried the more I gained but I think that's been down to commitment to myself and losing weight. However at least I've not gained all the weight I lose in 2012 back.

Aww thanks, Kira! Sorry to hear you're struggling a bit - you can definitely get back on it! I just subscribed to your diary. :) xx

You are welcome Tracy! And thanks guys :)

You have a diary Kira?! I'm gonna need to check this out! Also sorry to hear your struggling too, but who said this weight loss business would be easy? You'll do it ;)

Back