My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Can't be bad! Think I'm unlikely to grow any at my age, lol. Actually I've shrunk - used to be nearer 5'9" but am about an inch shorter now; the joys of aging! Also found out I've got gallstones today, it just gets better!! :D xx

Hey 5'8'' is still tall for a female!

Gallstones - ouch. Are they painful?

1. I didn't know you were 18!! I could be your mother if I had you at 12!! :p

2. Wooooo that you grew a bit and lowered your bmi!!

How was your cheat day? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Alex another loss! Slow and steady has really paid off. 50 lbs is a great achievement!

apparently you can keep growing upto 20 years or so my 16 year old was told when he went to consultant about his knee pain. He has a condition called Osgood Schlatter which is essentially growth pain but is self,limiting and will grow out of it once he stops growing!

Anyway better to grow upwards than sideways!

tracy hope gallstones are not too painful I hear they can be. Will you have to have surgery!

REV23 said:
Hey 5'8'' is still tall for a female!

Gallstones - ouch. Are they painful?

I'm getting intermittent pain, and at least now I know what it is and they may be able to do something about it. :) xx

toxicsgrl said:

Lol, how do you think I feel, Lou, he's 32 years younger than me!! :D xx

Kira said:
tracy hope gallstones are not too painful I hear they can be. Will you have to have surgery!

I've got to go to see my GP to discuss it with him. I understand it's a simple keyhole procedure if they do go down that route. :) xx

1. How old did you think I was? :eek: I have mentioned my age many times! :giggle:

2. It's awesome hopefully I can grow even more!

It was awesome, beer, fried chicken, burgers with the nice weather nom nom made for an awesome day..

I'm getting intermittent pain, and at least now I know what it is and they may be able to do something about it. :) xx

I hope you find a solution quickly!

1. How old did you think I was? :eek: I have mentioned my age many times! :giggle:

2. It's awesome hopefully I can grow even more!

It was awesome, beer, fried chicken, burgers with the nice weather nom nom made for an awesome day..

19 :D x

19 in just under 4 weeks!

Not a great day, went 350 calories over my target of 1750 so a bit of a screw up.

I was out with friends and just ate a little more than I should have. Not really anything worth worrying about I just hate going so far over, it won't have a big effect on my weekly result as long as I keep to my target and don't do it again.

On a more positive note, I have ordered clothes and wore some today when I went out. I feel like a changing man, each time I go out I feel better about myself and how I look. It also nice to buy smaller and smaller clothes each time I do a shop.

Story time. When I started my weight loss, I went to the cinema with my family to watch the new James Bond. And I sat in a very dodgy chair. It actually BROKE during the trailers, and it was destroyed. It was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Thankfully I was at the back so nobody but my family saw me.

Even though it was already broken - it was very creaky and loose before sitting in it - that was a moment I never wanted to experience again. I love going to watch films, and I knew if I didn't lose weight, that I couldn't even do that anymore.

Moral of the story, whenever I go to the cinema now, I feel comfortable and let's just say, I have no worries about breaking a chair LOL Yet another reason that makes this all worth it.

Not a great day, went 350 calories over my target of 1750 so a bit of a screw up.

I was out with friends and just ate a little more than I should have. Not really anything worth worrying about I just hate going so far over, it won't have a big effect on my weekly result as long as I keep to my target and don't do it again.

Pah 350 is nothing. You gotta roll with it. It won't affect you at all because you do so much working out.
Just be happy you had fun :) x

On a more positive note, I have ordered clothes and wore some today when I went out. I feel like a changing man, each time I go out I feel better about myself and how I look. It also nice to buy smaller and smaller clothes each time I do a shop. Story time. When I started my weight loss, I went to the cinema with my family to watch the new James Bond. And I sat in a very dodgy chair. It actually BROKE during the trailers, and it was destroyed. It was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Thankfully I was at the back so nobody but my family saw me. Even though it was already broken - it was very creaky and loose before sitting in it - that was a moment I never wanted to experience again. I love going to watch films, and I knew if I didn't lose weight, that I couldn't even do that anymore. Moral of the story, whenever I go to the cinema now, I feel comfortable and let's just say, I have no worries about breaking a chair LOL Yet another reason that makes this all worth it.
Yep that happened to me too. At my sisters house. I sat and fell straight to the floor. It was awful :( so I totally know what you mean about being confident and comfortable about chairs. It's horrid to worry whether you'll fit in one or whether it'll break! So cool how you feel like a changing man :) you are like the ugly duckling :D you weren't ugly to begin with but you are now turning into a mighty handsome swan!! It's so fab buying smaller clothes and they fit :) :) x

Yep that happened to me too. At my sisters house. I sat and fell straight to the floor. It was awful :( so I totally know what you mean about being confident and comfortable about chairs. It's horrid to worry whether you'll fit in one or whether it'll break! So cool how you feel like a changing man :) you are like the ugly duckling :D you weren't ugly to begin with but you are now turning into a mighty handsome swan!! It's so fab buying smaller clothes and they fit :) :) x

Breaking chairs is definitely awful :( Most big people will experience it at some point.

Haha wouldn't describe myself as a swan, I was ugly calf and I am turning into a mighty handsome ox!

I am naturally big boned anyway (used to play a lot of rugby), so I am definitely an ox :D

Thanks for your kind words.

To be honest, I have been lazy so far this week. I have done zero exercise. I have been so hardcore with exercise over the last two months, I feel I need a week or two to relax a little.

I was hoping to play basketball today but the weather is terrible - even though the forecast said it would be nice and sunny :(

Right so I am going to say now that this week has been a bad week. I don't care what the scales say. I have been pretty lazy, and have had way too much crap. I haven't been much over my calories, if not at all. It's just nearly all my food has been high-fat or high-carb. And also high-salt.

I weighed myself yesterday morning and I was 2lbs higher, which isn't possibly just fat. Just water weight from the salt.

Meeeeeeanwhile, I will probably have an STS result or be a little higher. I won't mind. Because I want to have an awesome week next week regardless of the result.

Who knows maybe I am just carrying lots of water but I will drink a ton today and tomorrow to get rid of it.

Back