My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

1. I didn't know you were 18!! I could be your mother if I had you at 12!! :p

2. Wooooo that you grew a bit and lowered your bmi!!

How was your cheat day? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Worse I could have had him at 17!!!
Omg I'm so old (sorry to but in)

Right so I am going to say now that this week has been a bad week. I don't care what the scales say. I have been pretty lazy, and have had way too much crap. I haven't been much over my calories, if not at all. It's just nearly all my food has been high-fat or high-carb. And also high-salt.

I weighed myself yesterday morning and I was 2lbs higher, which isn't possibly just fat. Just water weight from the salt.

Meeeeeeanwhile, I will probably have an STS result or be a little higher. I won't mind. Because I want to have an awesome week next week regardless of the result.

Who knows maybe I am just carrying lots of water but I will drink a ton today and tomorrow to get rid of it.

Sounds familiar... Lets get back on it for next week :) x

Worse I could have had him at 17!!!
Omg I'm so old (sorry to but in)

No such thing as butting in on a forum!

And I still used to get asked for ID to see 15 Rated movies like last year. I wish I looked older damnit!!

Going out to a club tonight. But no worries, I am not drinking. Will just drink water or diet coke.

I pretty much live a teetotaller lifestyle now. I drink very, very little alcohol at all. Maybe a couple of beers a month?

I am 0.2lb off reaching my birthday goal which is nice, not sure if I will reach it this week though. We will see. I have had fast food way too many times this week. I haven't gone over my calories much if not at all but still...

Will post result tomorrow morning :)

Going out to a club tonight. But no worries, I am not drinking. Will just drink water or diet coke.

I pretty much live a teetotaller lifestyle now. I drink very, very little alcohol at all. Maybe a couple of beers a month?

I am 0.2lb off reaching my birthday goal which is nice, not sure if I will reach it this week though. We will see. I have had fast food way too many times this week. I haven't gone over my calories much if not at all but still...

Will post result tomorrow morning :)

Enjoy clubbing :) get your groove on and you'll burn off all that fast food :) x

Enjoy clubbing :) get your groove on and you'll burn off all that fast food :) x

Thanks and probably will hah

Thanks and probably will hah

:) I love dancing :) to me I am proper getting my jig on, but to every one else I'm just a vision of cleavage and wobbly bits moving to 'who let the dogs out' :D x

:) I love dancing :) to me I am proper getting my jig on, but to every one else I'm just a vision of cleavage and wobbly bits moving to 'who let the dogs out' :D x

Soooo me !!!! I can do the beyonce bootie wiggle, to me it looks amazing, to the horrified crowd watching its like watching how earthquakes are started lol

Enjoy the club. Wish it was me xxxx

Bah I am so angry :mad: I gave two drunken friends a lift home tonight, one of them was out of control and I lost concentration for a second. I didn't realize but I was just over the speed limit, then I was caught by a speed trap - so now I will get a fine and 3-6 points. If I get 6 points then I have my licence revoked... as I only passed in September.

I wasn't more than 10mph over the limit in a 50 zone, so I will likely get just 3 points. But still, for the next 18 months I have to be super, super careful with my speed.

Even worse thing is that I am a really careful driver, it is annoying to be caught on a clear road at 3 AM.

I probably won't get caught again, but still there are more issues with insurance now which will be a pain. Sorry for the non-weight loss relevant post, but I needed to share my rage somewhere. It is my fault and I accept it, but it doesn't stop it from being really frustrating. I was doing friends a favour then end up getting 3 points - bad end to the night.

Hopefully a nice result tomorrow will cheer me up. It is now 3 AM so I will probably be up pretty late. Cya.

Bah I am so angry :mad: I gave two drunken friends a lift home tonight, one of them was out of control and I lost concentration for a second. I didn't realize but I was just over the speed limit, then I was caught by a speed trap - so now I will get a fine and 3-6 points. If I get 6 points then I have my licence revoked... as I only passed in September. I wasn't more than 10mph over the limit in a 50 zone, so I will likely get just 3 points. But still, for the next 18 months I have to be super, super careful with my speed. Even worse thing is that I am a really careful driver, it is annoying to be caught on a clear road at 3 AM. I probably won't get caught again, but still there are more issues with insurance now which will be a pain. Sorry for the non-weight loss relevant post, but I needed to share my rage somewhere. It is my fault and I accept it, but it doesn't stop it from being really frustrating. I was doing friends a favour then end up getting 3 points - bad end to the night. Hopefully a nice result tomorrow will cheer me up. It is now 3 AM so I will probably be up pretty late. Cya.
Argh!! How annoying :/ It's so easy to go over without realising. Was it a camera or a dude with a pointy speedy thingy? Where I live I don't think there's even one speed camera, but there are the odd men in police cars dotted about when they've got nothing else to do :D I'm proud to say I've never got caught speeding. I very rarely speed. I used to when I was younger but now I drive at a steady 50 mph just to annoy everyone else :D sometimes I pull it back to 45 especially if there's a middle aged balding man in a sports car using it as a pen*s extension and there's loads of traffic coming the other way so he can't over take me. Oh how it amuses me. Little angry man making gestures at me in the rear view mirror while I bop along to fairground attraction :) N eeeee way.... Just be uber careful and if anyone asks you for a lift again just tell them to shove it up their bottom crack :D unless its your mother :p xx

Bah I am so angry :mad: I gave two drunken friends a lift home tonight, one of them was out of control and I lost concentration for a second. I didn't realize but I was just over the speed limit, then I was caught by a speed trap - so now I will get a fine and 3-6 points. If I get 6 points then I have my licence revoked... as I only passed in September.

I wasn't more than 10mph over the limit in a 50 zone, so I will likely get just 3 points. But still, for the next 18 months I have to be super, super careful with my speed.

Even worse thing is that I am a really careful driver, it is annoying to be caught on a clear road at 3 AM.

I probably won't get caught again, but still there are more issues with insurance now which will be a pain. Sorry for the non-weight loss relevant post, but I needed to share my rage somewhere. It is my fault and I accept it, but it doesn't stop it from being really frustrating. I was doing friends a favour then end up getting 3 points - bad end to the night.

Hopefully a nice result tomorrow will cheer me up. It is now 3 AM so I will probably be up pretty late. Cya.

You could be lucky and the film could have run out. That's happened to me before. I knew I'd been flashed when I was late for work. Sat nervously waiting for the ticket for a whole month but it never arrived!!!!

Good luck with the wi

Xxx

Argh!! How annoying :/ It's so easy to go over without realising. Was it a camera or a dude with a pointy speedy thingy? Where I live I don't think there's even one speed camera, but there are the odd men in police cars dotted about when they've got nothing else to do :D I'm proud to say I've never got caught speeding. I very rarely speed. I used to when I was younger but now I drive at a steady 50 mph just to annoy everyone else :D sometimes I pull it back to 45 especially if there's a middle aged balding man in a sports car using it as a pen*s extension and there's loads of traffic coming the other way so he can't over take me. Oh how it amuses me. Little angry man making gestures at me in the rear view mirror while I bop along to fairground attraction :) N eeeee way.... Just be uber careful and if anyone asks you for a lift again just tell them to shove it up their bottom crack :D unless its your mother :p xx

It was a speed trap box that flashed me. It's just the fact it was at 3 AM, on a clear road with no other cars even near. It is a cruel place to place one.

And I think I will have to copy you know. Stay uber careful. I don't even drive that much anyway but one tiny little mistake from here on out and I lose my licence. Damn.

You could be lucky and the film could have run out. That's happened to me before. I knew I'd been flashed when I was late for work. Sat nervously waiting for the ticket for a whole month but it never arrived!!!!

Good luck with the wi

Xxx

Hah or I may just get to attend a speeding awareness course instead of getting the 3 points - unlikely though.

Just gunna have to take it on the chin - it's an experience I guess.

Weigh-in coming up in a minute.

Well that was a surprise. Weighed in at 265.2... 3 lbs gone. I had fast food so much this week and didn't have one workout, just went out to play football a couple of times and that is it.

The fact that I was 270 a couple of days ago shows I just retained a ton of water weight, 3-4lbs worth. Insane.

Suddenly getting caught speeding doesn't matter that much anymore - I feel better now. 3lbs lost, YEAH BABY!

Ooooh yeh and I am in the 18st part now. I was 18st at College 2 years ago. I was a lot shorter back then too so it's nice to have repaired two years worth of damage.

Well done xxx

Back