My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Well that was a surprise. Weighed in at 265.2... 3 lbs gone. I had fast food so much this week and didn't have one workout, just went out to play football a couple of times and that is it.

The fact that I was 270 a couple of days ago shows I just retained a ton of water weight, 3-4lbs worth. Insane.

Suddenly getting caught speeding doesn't matter that much anymore - I feel better now. 3lbs lost, YEAH BABY!

Ooooh yeh and I am in the 18st part now. I was 18st at College 2 years ago. I was a lot shorter back then too so it's nice to have repaired two years worth of damage.

That's great :) well done!! Maybe your body just needed a rest... Goes to show that you don't have to work out like a loony to lose weight :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay, great loss this week! :) Sorry about the speeding thing, my nephew (another Alex) got done last year, and the letter came to my Dad because it was done in his car, so Dad had to tell them it was Al, lol. :) xx

That's great :) well done!! Maybe your body just needed a rest... Goes to show that you don't have to work out like a loony to lose weight :) x

I was relaxed last week too though, so my fitness has now decreased because of two lazy weeks.

Exercise usually pays off every time though, the more I put in, the more I lose usually.

Yay, great loss this week! :) Sorry about the speeding thing, my nephew (another Alex) got done last year, and the letter came to my Dad because it was done in his car, so Dad had to tell them it was Al, lol. :) xx

Thanks

And wow haha! Who knows I may get away with it somehow, we will see.

Oh and of course I have achieved my birthday goal 3 weeks before the goal date - so another plus.

Fingers crossed! :) xx

I really hope so. If I get points that is like, what, an extra 30-40 quid per month increase on insurance?

So that's like £300-400 per year just because of 10mph over the limit. Damn it haha

Big whoop to you for reaching your bday goal :) that's fab!! X

Cheers I am ahead of schedule!

So to reach 190lbs by June 2014, I will have to lose 1.5lb a week for the next 52 weeks (year).

Which is easily doable of course.

My year goal is 238lb by the end of 2013. But I think I can get to 218lb - that would be amazing. I won't change the year goal though, I would still be happy with 238. To reach 218lb I would need to lose 47.2lbs in 30 weeks. That is 1.57lb a week for the next 30 weeks, I think I could do this.

218lb is just over 15 1/2 stone. So here we go.

I am gunna work really hard this week, need to keep my fitness going. Going to do a 100% week. No pushing over the calorie limit and exercise every day. Good luck with your weigh-ins this week guys.

Congratulations Alex! A great loss! I really need to draw inspiration from you to get myself focused again. I was maintaining around 8st 8lb (not rushing to get to 8st I'm a shorty and very small frame) but I've gained 4ish pounds over past 3 weeks! It's so scary that the weight comes back on much quicker than one loses it! So I plan to up my exercise be it at the gym or just going for a 30 minute walk every day.

I think I need you to move in and inspire me daily..I'll cook for you :D x

Congratulations Alex! A great loss! I really need to draw inspiration from you to get myself focused again. I was maintaining around 8st 8lb (not rushing to get to 8st I'm a shorty and very small frame) but I've gained 4ish pounds over past 3 weeks! It's so scary that the weight comes back on much quicker than one loses it! So I plan to up my exercise be it at the gym or just going for a 30 minute walk every day.

Thanks Kira!

Could it be water weight? I was 270.2 on Wednesday after not drinking enough water. I drank water on Thu, Fri and Sat and was 5lbs lighter lol

Anyway it doesn't really matter, just keep a relatively healthy lifestyle going with a decent amount of moderation and you should be fine. Good luck with the calorie burns!

I think I need you to move in and inspire me daily..I'll cook for you :D x

Heheh I will get a tracksuit and a whistle, wake-up at 5 AM each day and command you all day long! Sounds good.

But seriously, I don't know how I lost 3lbs this week. I pretty lazy and ate trash. Except I ate trash and kept below my calorie deficit - but still. A pleasant surprise.

Lol that's just what I need!!! You could Skype me at 5 am and shout abuse at me until I get up and do starjumps :D

I wish I could get a personal trainer, I just don't have enough power in myself to force myself to work out :/ humph x

Lol that's just what I need!!! You could Skype me at 5 am and shout abuse at me until I get up and do starjumps :D

I wish I could get a personal trainer, I just don't have enough power in myself to force myself to work out :/ humph x

You don't need to workout. It just quickens to process really.

In the first three months of weight loss, I did no exercise. I lost 15.2lbs and averaged 1.2lb per week. And this was at the START of the weight loss, where I should really be losing tons to begin with.

In the last three months that I have been so active and working out regularly, I have lost 25.8lbs and averaged 2.15lb per week.

So that's quite an interesting comparison. You get results from the effort put in, and it is usually consistent with those results.

Breakfast today was... Coffee and Doughnuts hahah

Reminds me of when I went to Florida ages ago. The hotel had the best breakfast buffet ever. It was just a paradise of crispy bacon, pancakes, doughnuts, coffee, syrup, eggs etc.

I am pretty sure there is easily 2000 calories in those breakfasts' I had. And in the US those kind of meals in the morning are normal... crazy really.

But anyway I joined my breakfast in the sun.

REV23 said:

Reminds me of when I went to Florida ages ago. The hotel had the best breakfast buffet ever. It was just a paradise of crispy bacon, pancakes, doughnuts, coffee, syrup, eggs etc.

I am pretty sure there is easily 2000 calories in those breakfasts' I had. And in the US those kind of meals in the morning are normal... crazy really.

Oh you're killing me - I could murder a breakfast like that!! :) xx

Yum ;) but oh so unhealthy!! No wonder America is one of the fattest countries!

I had cornflakes for my breakfast. No where near as exciting as yours :)

What you got planned for the rest of the day? X

Oh you're killing me - I could murder a breakfast like that!! :) xx

Ah I wouldn't be too jealous. They weren't amazing doughnuts. Just ringed with icing on top.

Would rather have some jam-filled or custard-filled doughnuts... damn now I know what the next cheat day is going to look like. Doughnuts everywhere!

Back