My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Lost 1.6lbs, I am very happy!

Well done, Alex, that's great, especially at this time of year! :) xx

Yeah and I just realized how close I am to a century loss so hopefully one more good loss next week and I am set to hit it in January. :)

Brilliant! A good loss as Tracy said especially at this time of year! All the festive food around tempting us everywhere! You have achieved so much in 2013 Alex and 2014 will be even better and you so deserve it!

Re: My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 54]

Tracy!!! Just realised you have only 4.5 lbs to lose!! Oh my!! You must be buzzing!

Thanks, Kira! Yes, it feels great. I know I'll lose a bit of ground at Christmas, because I will have a few days off, but hopefully being so close to target will inspire me not to go TOO overboard, lol. :) xx

Hehe thanks and welcome :)

Thanks Kira. 2013 has been such an awesome year for me, not just because of weight loss either! Hope to make 2014 a good one too :)

Thanks, Kira! Yes, it feels great. I know I'll lose a bit of ground at Christmas, because I will have a few days off, but hopefully being so close to target will inspire me not to go TOO overboard, lol. :) xx

Damn Tracy, you've been on speed mode recently! Well done :)

REV23 said:
Damn Tracy, you've been on speed mode recently! Well done :)

Lol, thanks Alex! Feels more like a snail's pace, but at least it's been constantly downwards! I will accept a modest gain at Christmas, that's just how normal life goes, isn't it?! :) xx

Lol, thanks Alex! Feels more like a snail's pace, but at least it's been constantly downwards! I will accept a modest gain at Christmas, that's just how normal life goes, isn't it?! :) xx

Well, I'll put it this way... we are trying to live a diet like a normal person. Most normal people gain weight at Xmas... so yeh, a modest gain is fine haha

Hey Rev, just stopping by to see how you're getting on. Well done on your loss this week, i dont know about you but for me it seems to be getting harder and harder now on the run up to Christmas.

Just got my half century loss so know how great it is to make these milestones, bet it'll feel amazing to get to your century!

I'm pretty much doing the same as you at Christmas - having xmas eve, xmas day, boxing day and NYE 'off' and trying to stick to healthy foods the rest of the time. I know any gain will be off sharpish in Jan so i'm not too worried about it, i'm sure you're not either. You've done so well this year that a few days eating what you fancy shouldnt make too much of an impact xx

Hey Rev, just stopping by to see how you're getting on. Well done on your loss this week, i dont know about you but for me it seems to be getting harder and harder now on the run up to Christmas.

Just got my half century loss so know how great it is to make these milestones, bet it'll feel amazing to get to your century!

I'm pretty much doing the same as you at Christmas - having xmas eve, xmas day, boxing day and NYE 'off' and trying to stick to healthy foods the rest of the time. I know any gain will be off sharpish in Jan so i'm not too worried about it, i'm sure you're not either. You've done so well this year that a few days eating what you fancy shouldnt make too much of an impact xx

Feels like I reach my half-century yesterday, it goes so quick, and I was so happy when I reached it. I hope you're proud, it's a great milestone indeed! Very much looking forward to the century, reaching a three digit loss will just feel awesome!

Normal people indulge during the festive period, so I say why not! I love this time of year and food is important to make the most of it in my opinion!

Lost 3lbs, the type of loss I wanted before Xmas!

Edit: Plus without realizing I completed the Team 50 Xmas challenge that Lou created back in May. I did it just in time! Around 58 participants, and three of us completed it. Bit of a shame. But a lot of people have lost a good amount of weight on there still.

Also, I am now in the 15 stones. How weird. I don't remember the last time I was this weight. In the last two years of school when I was 14 and 15, I was 16st+. At college I was 18st.

This year has just been incredible, 2013 has been the best year of my life, by far. Losing all this weight has made my life so much better. To make a change was the best decision I ever made.

Last edited:
Congratulations! Alex a 3 lb loss is absolutely fantastic! Well done! Truly 2013 has been a great year certainly in terms of weightloss and health for you! It's all down to YOU and no one else! You took control and you owned it!

Have a very Merry Christmas! Hope to catch up next Sunday? Enjoy every minute of the festive week ahead! Xx

Aww, how fantastic! What a great boost going into Christmas too! I've been finding it tough this week with all the festive parties and meals out so if I manage a STS i'll be happy this week. At least i've got today and Monday to have a couple of low cal days before my WI on Tuesday, lets just hope it helps balance things out...

I love your attitude and its great what a difference losing weight has made to your life. Hopefully this time next year I'll be in the 15's too, can't blummin' wait! X

Congratulations! Alex a 3 lb loss is absolutely fantastic! Well done! Truly 2013 has been a great year certainly in terms of weightloss and health for you! It's all down to YOU and no one else! You took control and you owned it!

Have a very Merry Christmas! Hope to catch up next Sunday? Enjoy every minute of the festive week ahead! Xx

Thanks and hell yeah! I will still weigh myself next Sunday, and update on here! Just won't be a loss hehe

Merry xmas to you too :)

Back