My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Aww, how fantastic! What a great boost going into Christmas too! I've been finding it tough this week with all the festive parties and meals out so if I manage a STS i'll be happy this week. At least i've got today and Monday to have a couple of low cal days before my WI on Tuesday, lets just hope it helps balance things out...

I love your attitude and its great what a difference losing weight has made to your life. Hopefully this time next year I'll be in the 15's too, can't blummin' wait! X

Thanks I'm happy to get a big loss in before the week of indulgence :p Don't be too conscious about the weigh-in. I think the festive week is a time to relax for everybody, you've got fresh year to get your head down and lose weight!

Gotta say being in the 15's is incredible, so if I gain and get back into the 16's, I will be raring to get back into it haha

Damn, just weighed myself and I was 12lbs higher! With clothes on, and having just eaten a big meal. But still, I think it will be a big gain this week unfortunately. Hopefully a lot of those pounds are just water weight.

Alex! (Going to sound like your mum probably that's not a bad thing!)
1. you should only weigh in the morning (naked post pee etc!)
2. Yes it will be mostly water weight!!
3. Why?!! (Weigh yourself now?! Don't answer that!!)
4. Did you enjoy the time off? If yes great! If not, no worries move on because you can!

Big ((hugs!!)) because you so deserve them for a fantastic 2013! I am so very proud of your achievement thus far (especially that you also tried to give up smoking too! As an ex - social smoker I think you were amazing to have given it a go on your weight loss journey!)

dont ng weigh until Sunday your official weigh day and try and make it a morning weigh or whatever time you usually weigh. "Enjoy" the rest of the festive e season and then do what you've been doing during 2013. Living your life and losing weight as a side effect! You made it seem so effortless! I'll try and do the same!

It will be mostly water weight, definitely. I'm weighing daily this week only, to keep myself accountable for the damage I'm doing! I was 4 pounds up this morning, and it pissed me off enough to hopefully make me get back on track tomorrow, lol. :) xx

Morning! Alex, Tracy. I weighed yesterday and I was 59.8 kg!! Weighed this morning and I was 58.6kg! At start of week I was 57.9! Yup! It has to be mostly water weight though for me I must not kid myself some of it will be "fat" because I did have a few naughties!!

So we are all in the same place and ready to get back to routine I'm sure! I had an ok day yesterday but still a "day off" bit today I am back on my strict regime and off to my personal trainer in a few hours. Thankfully I can hopefully stick to plan for next few days and then will be put on new year's eve so there will be some kind of damage limitation but unlikely there will be a loss!

Sooo looking forward to the new year!

Kira said:
Morning! Alex, Tracy. I weighed yesterday and I was 59.8 kg!! Weighed this morning and I was 58.6kg! At start of week I was 57.9! Yup! It has to be mostly water weight though for me I must not kid myself some of it will be "fat" because I did have a few naughties!!

So we are all in the same place and ready to get back to routine I'm sure! I had an ok day yesterday but still a "day off" bit today I am back on my strict regime and off to my personal trainer in a few hours. Thankfully I can hopefully stick to plan for next few days and then will be put on new year's eve so there will be some kind of damage limitation but unlikely there will be a loss!

Sooo looking forward to the new year!

Oh yes, some of it will be "real" weight for dure, just hopefully not all of it, lol. I'd gone from 74.9 to 76.6 yesterday, and I know it will be higher still today - yesterday was probably my worst day, as I had nothing to do but sit and eat!! :) xx

Alex! (Going to sound like your mum probably that's not a bad thing!)
1. you should only weigh in the morning (naked post pee etc!)
2. Yes it will be mostly water weight!!
3. Why?!! (Weigh yourself now?! Don't answer that!!)
4. Did you enjoy the time off? If yes great! If not, no worries move on because you can!

Big ((hugs!!)) because you so deserve them for a fantastic 2013! I am so very proud of your achievement thus far (especially that you also tried to give up smoking too! As an ex - social smoker I think you were amazing to have given it a go on your weight loss journey!)

dont ng weigh until Sunday your official weigh day and try and make it a morning weigh or whatever time you usually weigh. "Enjoy" the rest of the festive e season and then do what you've been doing during 2013. Living your life and losing weight as a side effect! You made it seem so effortless! I'll try and do the same!

Hehe don't worry I never weigh myself officially without doing all those things! I just weighed myself to get some sort of reference to see how much I gained this week. I'm going to take Friday and Saturday a bit slower, and be more sensible. Drink plenty of water because I don't want to gain more than five pounds really!

Then I will enjoy myself on New Years Eve and Day!

I have enjoyed my time off, but it doesn't feel right eating what ever I want. Too much junk makes me feel pretty tired and bloated. But yes still it was nice having no restrictions for a week :)

Thanks as always Kira, hope you had a good week too!

It will be mostly water weight, definitely. I'm weighing daily this week only, to keep myself accountable for the damage I'm doing! I was 4 pounds up this morning, and it pissed me off enough to hopefully make me get back on track tomorrow, lol. :) xx

Hope it is mainly water weight! I am about 7 pounds up probably. Impossible to gain 7 pounds of fat from three binge days. Drinking lots of water today and tomo for some damage limitation haha!

REV23 said:
Hope it is mainly water weight! I am about 7 pounds up probably. Impossible to gain 7 pounds of fat from three binge days. Drinking lots of water today and tomo for some damage limitation haha!

Mine was 3kgs up this morning (overall, not since yesterday, lol), so I'm having a 1,400 cal day today as we have another family buffet tomorrow! Like you said, I've enjoyed having free rein, but ended up feeling so bloated, tired and sick that it's nice to get back to "normal" today. My family have bought me enough chocolate to open a shop with, but I haven't gone anywhere near it today!! :) xx

Mine was 3kgs up this morning (overall, not since yesterday, lol), so I'm having a 1,400 cal day today as we have another family buffet tomorrow! Like you said, I've enjoyed having free rein, but ended up feeling so bloated, tired and sick that it's nice to get back to "normal" today. My family have bought me enough chocolate to open a shop with, but I haven't gone anywhere near it today!! :) xx

Hahaha my chocolate cravings are definitely out the way for a while after this week.

That bloated feeling is awful isn't it? I agree it is nice to get back to normal eating but especially having enjoyed the freedom to eat without forced restraint.

Kira said:
That bloated feeling is awful isn't it? I agree it is nice to get back to normal eating but especially having enjoyed the freedom to eat without forced restraint.

Definitely! You need to allow yourself that freedom every now and then, I firmly believe that constant deprivation will almost inevitably lead to failure. :) xx

Right... I will weigh myself tomorrow. Usual routine. Will be quite funny seeing how much I've gained. I'm guessing 8-10lbs.

Had my fun now, can't wait to start losing again and finish the last stretch of weight loss this year.

I'm playing football tomorrow, and going to London for a football tournament thing with my friends. So I should get some decent exercise in. I'll eat sensibly this week, back to normal. So hopefully I can get back to 223lbs within the next two weeks.

Wow! Alex are you out partying on New Year's Eve?! I'm kind of envious if you're not as I've agreed to have dinner with friends and then go to theirs for drinks afterwards and quite frankly I feel have had enough of the festive fun and I'm ready to hibernate!

233.2lb! Gained 9.8lbs hahaha! I think it was worth, hopefully 3lbs of that is water weight. Back to the usual routine as of tomorrow then :)

@Kira, no I don't think I am! Got no money and my closer friends aren't drinking so I probably won't! I'm going around a mates and then to the pub, I'll be happy with a diet coke that night!

Well that's not too bad and if you enjoyed every minute of the festive week then it's worth it:)

I think it will see a big gain tomorrow and plan to get back on track inspire of going out for dinner on New Year's Eve. I will keep my portions small and avoid carbs and will try to give the alcohol a miss!
Here's to a great new year ahead!

Well that's not too bad and if you enjoyed every minute of the festive week then it's worth it:)

I think it will see a big gain tomorrow and plan to get back on track inspire of going out for dinner on New Year's Eve. I will keep my portions small and avoid carbs and will try to give the alcohol a miss!
Here's to a great new year ahead!

I don't even think I ate that much, not enough to warrant nearly a 10lb gain! But I still enjoyed having no restrictions for a week, now back to the normal routine :)

I'll be giving alcohol a miss this week too, I want to get a nice loss this week.

Alex I think I'm going to follow suit and no alcohol on new years eve. I certainly plan on no alcohol for next few months anyway. Usually end up giving it up until end of April when it's DH's birthday. Anyway I'm pleased I can take a stance and tell mt friends I'll drive and not drink ny eve. I find there can be an awfully lot of pressure to drink otherwise.

Alex I think I'm going to follow suit and no alcohol on new years eve. I certainly plan on no alcohol for next few months anyway. Usually end up giving it up until end of April when it's DH's birthday. Anyway I'm pleased I can take a stance and tell mt friends I'll drive and not drink ny eve. I find there can be an awfully lot of pressure to drink otherwise.

Hah I drive most of the year and people always try to get me to drink, I just say "nah I can have fun without drinking too"!

Back