My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Well done, Alex! Mine's coming down quite nicely too - that's the good thing with these festive gains, they come off quickly, apart from the bit that represents actual fat gain, lol. :) xx

Well done, Alex! Mine's coming down quite nicely too - that's the good thing with these festive gains, they come off quickly, apart from the bit that represents actual fat gain, lol. :) xx

Yes indeed haha! I'm pretty sure most of the 7 pounds I lost was all water but still. 2lbs heavier than I was the week before xmas, it was definitely worth it.

Amazing!!!!! Man that Chinese is going to taste so good now! Have you done much exercise this week or is it just from eating really well?

Didn't get a chinese in the end :(

Had a night in with friends and they didn't want chinese so I got a doner kebab with chips :p Still tasted amazing though!

Well last Sunday I was in London all day playing football, probably burnt at least 1500 calories from that. Other than that, no I did no exercise apart from a one mile walk haha

OMG!!! That is am amazing loss!! Crikey!! After the festive season too!!! And your'e not even doing a vlcd!! That is just brilliant!! Well done!!! I'm thrilled for you!

Thanks Kira! I was expecting a 3-4lb loss so it was pretty amazing.

I'm just happy I am only 2lbs off where I was before xmas, so it's great to be back where I left off (nearly). Must have had tons of water weight from festive week!

Happy new year all of you I wish you the best!

So somehow I ended up drinking 8 beers and 1/4 of a bottle of jack daniels.

I have no idea how this happened. But anyway, here's a funny picture. We tried to reinvent a picture we did last new years eve and came up with this:

View attachment 117960

WOW!!!

Congratulations and well done Alex you look amazing:happy096:

Best Wishes and a Happy New Year to you!

WOW!!!

Congratulations and well done Alex you look amazing:happy096:

Best Wishes and a Happy New Year to you!

Thanks Mini :) Best wishes to you too! :)

Kinda made a big mistake this week! My mum bought loads of "Super Noodles", which I love, haven't eaten them in a while. I looked at the calories and it said "265 Calories per portion". You'd think there would be two portions considering they used the word "portion", but they package it and make it look like the whole pack is one. So I lived off super noodles for lunch all week, only to discover there really are two portions in the pack. They discreetly put it in small writing, easy to miss.

So I was over my calorie deficit all week, basically. Very annoying. Thought I was having 265 calories every lunch when in fact I had 530.

But I've made up for it, out of nowhere I decided to hit the rowing machine again. Yesterday I did a 60 minutes at once, IT KILLED ME. I've done it a few times before, but it really pushes the limit. And today I did 30 minutes, so that's around 1050 calories I burnt in two days.

So hopefully the exercise will bring a nice loss, I want to get back into the 15 stones now! Need to lose 1.9lb to do that.

I've been thinking about weight loss more recently, and I want to start really pushing hard to lose this final 2st 7lbs. So I think I will be upping the effort in the coming weeks.

Hope you're all well!

You must've been well p****! Buy hey you've got it all under control and you are practising what slim people do all the time reigning things in or exercising more when calorie intake is higher. You are going to be so good at maintenance too!

Greatmjob on the rowing. The more you push your limit the better your stamina and strength will get - that's whatnmyntrainerntellsmme when I'm dying during my workout!

Alwaysnlove your updates as I learn a little every time. X

You must've been well p****! Buy hey you've got it all under control and you are practising what slim people do all the time reigning things in or exercising more when calorie intake is higher. You are going to be so good at maintenance too!

Greatmjob on the rowing. The more you push your limit the better your stamina and strength will get - that's whatnmyntrainerntellsmme when I'm dying during my workout!

Alwaysnlove your updates as I learn a little every time. X

Cheers Kira, yeah I don't think I will have a problem maintaining when the time comes, at all!

Grrr, so annoying about the super noodles! At least you didn't let it get you down though and just got on with things.

Fingers crossed you make it back to the 15's this week! xx

OMG just found this as Im new, what an amazing weight loss!!! Well done you :)

Oh damn, forgot to post haha There was a reason I wasn't eager to post, gained 0.8lbs. Very annoying.

Shouldn't be any water weight left, don't see how I could have gained this week. Oh well, don't care. Hopefully there is water weight and I will get a mammoth loss next week!

Grrr, so annoying about the super noodles! At least you didn't let it get you down though and just got on with things.

Fingers crossed you make it back to the 15's this week! xx

Unfortunately not, hopefully next week!

Hi Alex, that is tiny amount so you are right to move on and look to next weigh it when you'll shift that and some more I am sure. Have a great week food wise and exercise wise!

Hi Alex, that is tiny amount so you are right to move on and look to next weigh it when you'll shift that and some more I am sure. Have a great week food wise and exercise wise!

Yeah don't know how I gained considering the exercise I did, but oh well. Maybe there is water weight and I'll get a big loss this week, finger's crossed :)

There's no rhyme or reason to these things sometimes! Like you say, you'll probably get a good loss next week - onwards!! :) xx

Yeh weight loss can be a funny old thing sometimes! I worked out today so it's been a good start to the week!

It's been a while since I hung out around the forum but OMG - look at you. No matter how disappointed you might feel this week, you have done amazing & you look great. Well done just doesn't seem enough but it's all I got :)

Back