My 14 week challenge!

Ellroddy

Intro

Hi there! okay this might be a little different to the usual usage of this website, I sort of want to do a running blog of a challenge I've set myself. I have used this website a while ago to track my prgress on Lipotrimand I know the support is amazing.

Next saturday my self and a group of mates are booking a Lads holiday. and I refuse REFUSE to be the fat, lonely, overly drunk, unconfident, letchy, sweaty bloke in the clubs trying to hide the fact im embarressed to even be there.

So who am I?

My name is Ell, Im 22 and live in Warrington, North West England. I work full time in Security Management, I have my own place and I'm considerably over weight. Last time I checked I was roughly 21 stone.....
...I also can't spell for toffee... so bare with me

The Challenge

Using a plan (which Ill detail below) I'm challenging myself to lose over 4 stone in just 14 weeks. If not... Im not going.... its all or nothing no messing about, If I dont win I dont go...simples.

The Plan

Week 1 and 2
Monday 12th March - get to the chemist get an exact starting weight and buy 2 weeks worth of lipotrim. Lipotrim is just to give me a confidence boost and make weeks 3-14 more exciting because its going to be bloody hard!

Week 3 - 14
Ok, with out going into crazy detail as it will take all night. But Ive been doing a diet that body bulders use to shed fat before a show/competision, a guy at work at christmas weighed 18.8stone and now weighs 13.9 stone, and got me on it. I lost 2 stone, then it went down hill. But im ready to get back on it.

All this with 4 1 hour gym sessions a week I intend to kill it in 14 weeks.

So thats my storey, Ill post tomorrow to give start weight and set a couple of goals.

You need to know this isnt only about weight loss, I need to become mentaly confident again...

Hello and welcome :)

you mention you've been on this site before, so you will know we are a friendly bunch and you will receive lots of support!

A holiday is a great incentive and you sound truly determined, so you are halfway there already :)

4 stone in 14 weeks is a challenge indeed Ell!..but I am sure with your intended plan and exercise routine, it will be pretty achievable, or at least somewhere near your goal!
No matter what you weigh, and you will weigh a whole lot less than you do 14 weeks from now, you should still go on your holiday, your confidence will have soared by then!

I have said before that men suffer the same issues as us women while we are carrying excess weight, so good for you for recognising it and doing something about it, you'll be so glad you did!

I wish you lots of luck and i look forward to following your progress. Keep up that optimistic thinking and determination..you ARE going to do this! :)

Thank you so much Rose, its true about blokes having the same issues as women, Im just going to crack on and try smash my target!

Chemist opens in an hour!

ok back from the chemist.

Starting weight - 20.9st or 289lbs

Week 1 target -10lbs
Over all target - 65lbs

ON YOUR MARKS...
GET SET...
GOOOOOOO!!!!

Good luck!
I would agree with RainbowRose, you should definatly go on that holiday.. with your plan and 14 weeks you will have lost a considerable amount of weight and no doubt will feel excellent for it.
Go for your target though! :)

We will see. But if theres no punishment for failure i wont win. Odd way to look at it but I think it will work.

Awww don't look on it as failure, try not to beat yourself up over it! I have confidence that you will do it, or very close to it!

Instead of punishing 'failure' which you won't be ;)..better to reward yourself along the way, after 4 weeks, you will have melted many pounds, so treat yourself to a non food related item, maybe some holiday t shirts, new haircut or something..then again the next 4 weeks and so on!

Everyone loses at different speeds hun, i hope you have the same result as your colleague with his plan, but as you are young and male, you will probably do very well!

A decent loss the first week, then a steady 2/3 pounds every other week and you will be so much lighter by your holiday!

14 weeks - 1 week approx 4/5 lb..probably more!
13 weeks approx 2/3 lb
= 3 stone 2lb approx

so anymore losses on top of those and you will reach 4 stone easily..but why not aim for the 3 stone 2lb..and pick up those 'extra' 12 lbs along the way....see?..it is do-able! :)

have you had any exante products yet? how did you find them?

See this is why I like this website. The advice you get is really good. Thanks Rose you make alot of sence. Whats exante?

TODAYS UPDATE!
CALORIES CONSUMED-556
CALORIES BURNT IN GYM-514

Ok, day one done.... Even done a tick sheet in my bathroom to cross off pounds lost :p

Day 2 lets see what today brings.... Forgot how easy LT is :)

See this is why I like this website. The advice you get is really good. Thanks Rose you make alot of sence. Whats exante?

oops i meant lipotrim!!!..sorry i think this weight loss malarkey makes me stir crazy sometimes! :)

Yeah all over it. My days are mad busy so i dont have timebto worry about lunch etc its evenings that get me. But there isnt a kfc at the gym so ill just hide there haha

Brilliant idea - i've also set a goal but not quite as extensive as yours!

Best of luck with it - will be rooting for you :)

Hi Ell, will be watching your progress with baited breath, I am sure you can do it with the help of this site, I am just down the road in Liverpool and if you give up I will come and give you a kick up the btm lol, I am aiming to lose 5st by November so my aim in 2lb a week, last week was my first and lost 5lb so made up, aiming for more this week, good luck and keep us all upto date :D

Well well well ladys and gents what a week ive had. Not gonna lie its been all over the place diet wise. But i promise not to stray again. I lost site of the main goal.

Speaking of which the holiday is jow booked 5 lads off to tenerief for 10 days.

Right current weight 283lbs (20.3st)

comperoo said:
Hi Ell, will be watching your progress with baited breath, I am sure you can do it with the help of this site, I am just down the road in Liverpool and if you give up I will come and give you a kick up the btm lol, I am aiming to lose 5st by November so my aim in 2lb a week, last week was my first and lost 5lb so made up, aiming for more this week, good luck and keep us all upto date :D

Haha thats the support i need.

Todays weight 282lbs 20.2st

Feeling good. Only 4 stone to go.

Back