My 1st Day on Exante

alexmummy07

Silver Member
Hi All

I'm on day 1 on exante - thankfully it's nearly over. I did the Cambridge Diet in 2009, and lost almost 7 stone, but have gained back nearly 3 stone since last September with 2 miscarriages, a wedding and other bits too.

I'm determined to shift the 3 stone, but can't deny today has been REALLY hard.

Have managed to drink all my water, 2 shakes and a bar - but really dislike the bars. Are there any other ones we can use, atkins ones, or anything else?

Really hoping for a positive week, I have a planned Working Solutions evening on Saturday as we have family over, but aside from that, I am going to try to be 100% Total Solution.

Hope everyone has had a good day.
I'm onto final black tea, and then planning an early night to end day 1 quick!

xx

Well done! day one is tough but as you will know it does get easier. No help on bars sorry, I am not a fan.
Good idea to have an early night, rest and stay warm. Good luck.
GSQ

Well done getting through day 1 .....i'm on day 3 :). I'm not overly keen on the bars and hated the soups but love the shakes .....thankfully ..lol. I'm struggling to drink 3 litres of water .....don't think i've ever drunk 3 litres of anything in a day before ...lol. Think i'l be having an early night too as i'm sitting here freezing ....is it me or has summer gone !!

Hiya, great weightloss from before, you'll breeze this one !!

I found today (day 2) harder than yesterday.. it's funny how we all cope differently on different days!

Can't help you with the bars as I really like them lol, is there no chance they might grow on you after a while?

Hello and welcome, good luck as you get started, I think those first few days aren't so nice, but hopefully you'll get through them quickly.

You can also have Biggest Loser bars and Asda Measure up Meal Replacement bars (but not their snack bars), I think there's a Tesco equivalent too.

I would try the ones you've got again in a week's time, as our taste buds seem to change on this, and what's horrible the first couple of days actually turns out to be bearable or even nice later on!

Hi! I'm on day 2 today and so far so good! I also have previously done Cambridge and must say I much prefer the exante shakes! Good luck, here's to a slimmer summer x

Hi! I'm on day 2 today and so far so good! I also have previously done Cambridge and must say I much prefer the exante shakes! Good luck, here's to a slimmer summer x

I'll drink to that!!

Well done on your start :) I'd recommend the biggest loser choc crunch bars they are soooo yummy :D you can get them in ASDA ;)

Back