MY 1ST DAY ON LIPO....

amy_lou

...currently sat being a bit fidgety at work! But it's going okey, dreading the next few days!!

Just had a look some pictures from the diet on the forum, you all look fantastic!! Gives me more motivation! :)

Any advice for the next few days??..

Amy x

Hi Amy, welcome and good luck!! My advice is drink plenty of water and keep your main goal in your head!!
We are all in the same boat and if you do get in to a sticky patch, come on here and you will get your support!!
I did it 100% for 6 weeks, had a weekend off and now am back on it 100% for the next 4 weeks. I don't think you can fail at this, it is all dependant on you. Go for it!!

try your shakes in all different way suggested on here til you find what you actually enjoy, first few days they are horrid i thought but you do get used to them, hard to believe i know but you do x

Really good luck x

Sam did you find it hard getting back on it, I am off 100% for the next two weeks but trying to be good

Hit the wrong button. looking forward to getting back on it but worried it will be harder to restart

Aw thanks for the support :). At the minute i'm not feeling hungry but had a headache from yesterday and seems to be getting worse - feeling asthough I should be hungover! Lol. It must be working....!

x

It is daunting mehek but you took the first step to bein a new you, just keep your goal in your head and drink plenty of water to keep headaches at bay. It's a fantastic diet but it's your determination and willpower that gets you through.
You will do brilliant x

good luck mehek x

good luck mehek!!

Hi Guys, well had to go home from work on Friday cause of how bad my headache was! They told me my third day would be the worse day, but it was definately my second day I felt rubbish! I felt fine on my third day - I even got invited to a BBQ and didn't even get tempted or cheat! Just drank my water and forgot about the food!!! Was so happy with myself!
:D. I'm now on my 5th day!

x

I'm the same Amy and have been a 100% 6 days now but it's totm for me :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is it your weighing day today then? It's mine tomorrow and I'm quite nervous lol. I put my work trousers on today and they do feel quite baggy so fingers crossed! It's just I can't seem to see anything going down on my stomach!

Goodluck and let me know how you get on x

Back