my 1st day on lipotrim

rachael76uk

Hi everyone my day 1 on lipotrim . Weight today omg I have never been this heavy . Time its sorted out . So far so good feeling ok

hi there,
My 1st day (again) today.
Good luck and keep on the water!!!!
x x x

Welcome to LT =D Everyone on here is really supportive, if you have any questions or are struggling a bit give us all a post and we will do what we can!! Good luck on your journey! xxx

Welcome .. This forum is the best way I've found to beat the bad days so make sure and post ... I will be obsessively on here to distract myself as its day one for me also (2nd time though)

Welcome, and good luck on your journey - keep close to this forum as it will be your saviour when ever you feel its getting tough!! - you can do this!

welcome and good luck fairman, the first few days are hard but keep up with it in a few days you wont feel hungry ;P

hey welcome! good luck, im now on day 3 so not far behind :)

I'm a day ahead

well done on your first day - I'm on my second. Have actually been feeling pretty good. Have been making sure to keep busy, which really helps. So far though, energy levels have been really high - maybe tomorrow I'll crash!

best of luck to you - here's to getting rid of all that weight!

I've never been so pleased to see chicken soup as i was today, am on day 4 of week 1 and have been totally choc shakes until now (chemist had no chicken until today!). It has def made a difference for me to have something savoury, i feel much more contented and am def having more chicken when i pick up next weeks supply.

Well done on your first day :)

I only have the chicken ( flavour!) soup as I can't take the shakes. I have the flapjacks too. I usually have a flapjack at 10.00am with three or four cups of black coffee then another at 3.00pm thern my soup at 7.00pm . Mind you I often miss them all when I am out or doing something but always have them no matter how late as I think it not good to miss out on any calories I'm owed!!

Hi, well as to chicken soup, all I can say is you are all pretty desparate to be able to get it down I reckon it is foul. Also, I didn't think you were allowed the soup during week 1 of 100%.

The choc shake is ok with cold peppermint tea, makes a fairly good mint choc milkshake but the chicken soup has def been the highlight of my day!lol

Hi, well as to chicken soup, all I can say is you are all pretty desparate to be able to get it down I reckon it is foul. Also, I didn't think you were allowed the soup during week 1 of 100%.

Chemist didnt mention anything about not having the soup first week? I dont think it tastees bad really, mind u i see a couple people mention they are lumpy but i mix all mine shake or soup with a blender if i'm home or use a milk frother if i'm at work, i cant take the lumps!

Good luck....hard but once you're into it you will never look back

Well done for getting through day one! X

It will get better I'm on day four and I'm not hungry although my breathe does smell horrible! X

Back