my 1st day on lipotrim

Been cold this evening. Had my electric blanket pluged in to warm me up. And a snooze on the sofa for an hour. It was lovely. Day 2 nearly over

All the best to you, I start mine tomorrow day 1 here I come I am so excited to get this tubby belly gone :D I was dreading it at first but all the encouragement on this site has just made me excited instead so here goes i'll keep you all posted cz im sure i'll need support as time goes by lol. Personally I dont like chicken soup or choc shakes so im on the vanilla and strawberry shakes yum yum

Day 3 . Felt s bit weak when I got up thismorning. As the day gone on I feel great . not cold no headache belly making noise tho 2 chocolate shakes so far ,added 4 ice cubes in my last shake and it tasted better.

4/1/12 start weight 159lbs
Week 1

I'm on Day 2 now and wouldnt be able to keep going without the chicken soup! Not liking the Vanilla that much though!! Chocolate and Strawberry ok!! Lets hope all this pays off at weigh in next wednesday! :D

Hello everyone I'm coming to the end of day 1 myself. I've had all my shakes and I'm feeling a bit hungary now so I've made myself a peppermint tea to see if it takes the edge off. I'm avoiding the kitchen so I won't be tempted to eat. I hope tomorrow won't be too bad.

hi day one again for me too. take it easy and stay checking in, i wouldn't have gotten where i am today without the help of this site.

End of day 3 and been ok and got a funny taste in my mouth tonight kettosis is starting I think ,not got any test strips so just a guess . Been 100% very proud of myself, as i have been feeding my 11 month old son chocolate and i didn't eat any at all .well done me , it'd hard but will get through it.
How's everyone one else doing

Good luck to those who are starting

Ditto!

HI OMG i completed my first day without cheating! I lost 3 stone last year and put half a stone back on. I started off at 20St 7lbs and now im 18st dead on. It so hard to get back in to the swing of things because you think one little bit wont harm you...AND IT WILL!. Well done on completeing your first day, glad to kow that people are in the same boat as me. People around me dont have a problem with there weight and never have so talking to them about how hard it is, is like talking to a wall.... heres to day 2 of TFR xx:eek:

I'm on Day 2 now and wouldnt be able to keep going without the chicken soup! Not liking the Vanilla that much though!! Chocolate and Strawberry ok!! Lets hope all this pays off at weigh in next wednesday! :D
I cant stand the vanilla either, the chicken soup was far too sweet for me, i just have chocolate how boring! well done on completing day 1...heres to day 2! keep up the good work xx

It will get better I'm on day four and I'm not hungry although my breathe does smell horrible! X
Mine did too, i tried to keep my diet a secret even from my outspoken best friend, i couldnt hide it for longer than a week as he said to me "Gem im not being funny but your breath is well kicking out today" haha i was busted, had to explain about ketones! Ive tired looking on line for them breath freshners but cant find them anywhere ...any ideas? xx...well done on completing day 4...keep up the good work ! xx

Hi everyone. I'm now in day 2 and so far so good. I had a vanilla shake for breakfast and put some in my morning coffee which was nice. I'm planning on having a chocolate shake in about half an hour or so. I thought I'd feel really bad today but I feel alright, apart from the odd rumble coming from my tummy.
I thought I'd be tempted to eat when I was sorting the kids breakfast and lunch out but surprisingly I wasn't. I think the positive vibes from these forums are really helping :)

afternoon . day 4
oh god my mouth this morning is bad , feeling ok shakes taste much better with 4 ice cubes .
my first day out today with family to go to nanny for dinner , not me tho,
hows people doing
weigh in on tue
hope its working and to see them numbers go down will be great.
come on tuesday

GemskiB said:
Mine did too, i tried to keep my diet a secret even from my outspoken best friend, i couldnt hide it for longer than a week as he said to me "Gem im not being funny but your breath is well kicking out today" haha i was busted, had to explain about ketones! Ive tired looking on line for them breath freshners but cant find them anywhere ...any ideas? xx...well done on completing day 4...keep up the good work ! xx

Haha I've had to explain to everyone not to come to close! My pharmacist offered me on day 1 these breathe sheets, there like sheets that dissolve on your tounge. Silly me refusing them but I'm defiantly going to buy them on my first week weigh in on Monday! Think she said they were £1.59 hope that helps! Xx

Hey fairman good luck for Tuesday! I'm on day 6 now! My first weigh in is on Monday! I'm actually excited to see how much I've lost :) x

LainaG said:
Hi everyone. I'm now in day 2 and so far so good. I had a vanilla shake for breakfast and put some in my morning coffee which was nice. I'm planning on having a chocolate shake in about half an hour or so. I thought I'd feel really bad today but I feel alright, apart from the odd rumble coming from my tummy.
I thought I'd be tempted to eat when I was sorting the kids breakfast and lunch out but surprisingly I wasn't. I think the positive vibes from these forums are really helping :)

Well done for getting through day 2! Good luck x

well day 5 done . been busy today sorting out kids clothes.
had strawberry shakes today , black coffee and water.
hows every one doing.

Back