My 1st day!!

Fedupbeingafattie!

Hi
Well i started today(this afternoon)
Got weighed and got a bit of a shock.....
Im actually 224lb!!
So i have 5+st to drop..
Well im not going to dwell on it
Its coming off!!
Feel quite positive,im a bit worried how to deal with drinking my shakes at work
I feel theres a real stigma to "lipotrim"
Also as i said yesterday im sooooooo worried about my breath!!YUK!!
She gave me a free pk of breath strips and said buy a small bottle of listerine for inbetween times!!
I will get weighed every Mon from now on
Good luck to us all!!Esp the newbies xx

Best of luck sir/madam! :) lol

Hardest part of this diet is the patience to stick through the first few weeks, once your body KNOWS that Lipotrim is the only option, and you're fully in the swing of things, everything becomes much easier, just drink lots of water and the weight will be falling off you before your very eyes! ^^

Best of luck!

Hi and welcome, I put my drinks in a large mug at work you can always say you are eating a cup a soup, not that it is anyones business, I could lose about 7st easily but i'm taking each day/week as it comes, have not decided if i'm staying on this long term or just to give me a boost then go on a food diet and exercise, i feel if i put too many goals there are more for me to break as with all the past diets and end up beating myselp up over it and no doubt eating, don't know if you feel the same but saying all that i am feeling really positive, its the first diet i haven't broken in the first week and am looking forward to my weigh in on WED.
For the breath i carry a little tube of toothpaste and rub it into my teeth etc ( don't know if thats right but it gives me confidence.
Good luck stick with it and keep posting!!!

Yep i've done the cuppa soup thing :)
Good luck, stay excited about it!

Thanks everybody for your messages and support
Its a great incentive for me to keep focused!!
I like the soups but im worried how to mix them at work,i use a hand blended at home and hate that powdery taste when i dont use 1!! How do i get past that without people wondering what im at?
Already got a comment earlier at breakfast!!
Im (tbh) the 1st one to go get a cooked brekkie you get 6items for 79p!!YES!!
But i had my 1st shake today before i went into work and just had a black cuppa tea!!My mate said what are you at?Are you on a diet or something Ro? I said ive been real good lately(had 2wks hols)and have went off them for lent,and alcohol & chocolate too!!She kinda looked at me and said ur no craic!!Not much point asking you out sat nite!!I said nah i really want to lose the weight,im fed up carrying it everyday!!Just hope they dont notice too much in the coming wks!!Hope i covered myself!!Feel juvenille but dont want to be judged!!

I felt the same at first but when the weight begins to fall off it will be hard to cover up the fact you are on a diet.

Lipotrim is actually something to be very proud of. Its not an easy ride and it shows willpower determination and tenacity!

When I was asked if I was doing weightwatchers (again!!) or something I just bit the bullet and said I was doing lipotrim. There were some surprised faces at first and some even said that they had tried it but only managed for 2 days so when I said I had been on it for 5 weeks they were shocked!!

I now feel more comfortable saying that I am on Lipotrim as the results speak for themselves. No one noticed for 5 weeks that I wasnt having snacks or eating at my desk. They noticed I was drinking a lot more!!

There are always going to be those that feel they can share their opinion on Lipotrim with you even without a shred of knowledge or experience and very often it is the very people who have no need to lose weight or who have never been overweight that seem to be the experts on diets!!

Stuff em!!!

Good luck xx

Well said crunchyfrog!!

I felt the same at first but when the weight begins to fall off it will be hard to cover up the fact you are on a diet.

Lipotrim is actually something to be very proud of. Its not an easy ride and it shows willpower determination and tenacity!

When I was asked if I was doing weightwatchers (again!!) or something I just bit the bullet and said I was doing lipotrim. There were some surprised faces at first and some even said that they had tried it but only managed for 2 days so when I said I had been on it for 5 weeks they were shocked!!

I now feel more comfortable saying that I am on Lipotrim as the results speak for themselves. No one noticed for 5 weeks that I wasnt having snacks or eating at my desk. They noticed I was drinking a lot more!!

There are always going to be those that feel they can share their opinion on Lipotrim with you even without a shred of knowledge or experience and very often it is the very people who have no need to lose weight or who have never been overweight that seem to be the experts on diets!!

Stuff em!!!

Good luck xx
Hello!!
Wish i'd your confidence to say out loud!!
I feel if i were to say "lipotrim" it would give some people the amunition to slag me off!!
I have managed to get thru my working wk without anybody noticing!!
I told my mate Anita i was on it(she doesnt judge)she was up at lunchtime today and said what are you going to say when its really noticable youre losing weight?
I didnt really have a answer!!
Some people do think they know it all!! A collague at lunch on Mon was chatting about losing weight,1 girl i know well said her friend went on Lipotrim and its "*****",whatever she lost she put bk on!!I said i knew some bits about the diet and its really about how you eat and exercise after that tells the tale,i got the reply bollix its a rip off!! Kinda thought thank goodness i havent told any of you!!
Thats what im faced with,so im sorry but would love to be able to say it,maybe if im able to stick it out,and have great loss,maybe then i will be confident enough to speak up.
I think its fantastic you were!!Took guts!!
Good luck xx : )

Hi there I totally agree with crunchy frog!!! I have told anyone who has asked the truth the majority don't know anything about lipotrim never heard of it and when I explain the diet they are amazed that I can stick to it as they never could and on the whole I have had great comments about how well I'm doing and good for me if I can stick to it... However there are the odd few who throw up the usual " you'll put it all back on again" or " she's on them stupid drinks again" one woman is obese herselfbut doesn't have the willpower or determination to do LT and the other has never had to worry about her weight!!! I'm really not bothered what the negative ones have to say jealousy is a ***** and it makes me more determined than ever!! Be strong and positive in what your doing I reckon itllbe a weight off your shoulders to say it out loud!!!

I can remember when I did LT this time last year I was on it for 9 weeks before anyone knew, even my friend and neighbour didn't know, they could see the weight dropping off but thought I was just losing my post baby weight, it only came up in conversation when a night out was talked about and then I said I was on LT. They were amazed. A few comments were 'I couldn't do that, I like my food to much', :rolleyes: Don't we all!

Back