My 1st STS - a philosophical view!

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
Hello All,

Well.... had my weigh-in tonight and I stayed the same:p Why the smiley face you ask...well on my drive home (which is my thinking time!) my thought patterns were these...

I am not going on Minimins...oh the shame!:eek:
I will go on Minimins and lie:eek:....then....why lie its happened to the best of us!
I drank all my water, went to the gym (maybe a bit too much?), stuck to my packs etc etc....so...why sts:confused:
I'm going to the shops for some cheese/chicken/eggs....anything so I can fill my face...I NEED IT/I DESERVE IT/IWANT IT!!!!!!!:cry:
Then all of a sudden :character00238: a biblical voice (or maybe my inner voice) took over....
As of today I'm a few lbs short of loosing 4st....:D
I get comments everyday about how well I'm doing/great I'm looking:D
I am shrinking as my 18's are loose (only bought them last week!):eek:
I didn't succumb to any temptation over easter:D
Could be muscle...and I do feel better for going to the gym:character00116::character00115:
You've already done your food shopping for the week (my packs & bars!);)

So anyway....I'm sitting here, drinking water, waiting for my ice-cream to set (banana pack!):drool: ......and I am genuinely feeling quite mellow!!

And so very proud of myself that I have shrugged it off!!!
So...if anyone is still reading....and also for any 'newby's' reading, some advice that I have been given and I have read may times on here....
You cannot always predict what your body might do!
Consider the 'shrinkage' and not always the numbers!
I may:scale: or may not get a big loss next week!
Celebrate every achievement (sticking to the plan/drinking all the water/getting some exercise!)

Look at it this way....I am still on my journey...I'm just stuck in traffic!!!

Love, peace and good vibes to all:)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ah, great post, and love the stuck in traffic bit, so true!

xxx

Nothing like a good old rant/ release to help people get motivated. Thats prettyfacebut? Proud of you to! xxxxxxx

Fabulous post......I'll remember this for future. x

Well done for being so positive...I'm sure you will get a good loss next week...or more muscles!!!

Look at it this way....I am still on my journey...I'm just stuck in traffic!!!

Love that quote :D

I'll have that playing on my head when I go for my WI in this week on Wednesday. I weigh myself everday (have done so for the last 6 months it keeps me motivated) and haven't lost anything this week whatsoever ! So I'll just keep plodding happily along, only lost a stone so far but at least it's a stone gone and not on !

Thanks for cheering me up :)

It is so nice for someone to post a positive post about STS, at the end of the day everyone should know that if they have stuck to the diet 100% with packs and water then there is no way you can't lose, but how does your body know it has to get weighed that day at that time! It will come off eventually sometimes we hold onto water.

You are fantastic, and will be rewarded, well done hunny... especially talking yourself out of a binge...

Love

Hi T4M....
I've just done the sums for your loss so far and you are absolutely BANG ON 3.5lbs a week which is the stone a month!!!
I know you are probably wanting to SLAP me right now, as I am sure the 'regular' STS you are getting on the scales must naff you off....however.....I think you are great:hug99:.....you keep going...your posts make me smile...AND...in a twisted way....you are unique.....you must hold the record for most STS's on the forum!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dancing....Thank you!!! YOU ROCK!!! You are almost at the destination that I am heading for...and your daily ticker (and success) are my inspiration:thankyou:

To everyone else who has commented....thanks for reading.....
:gen126:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Hi T4M....
I've just done the sums for your loss so far and you are absolutely BANG ON 3.5lbs a week which is the stone a month!!!
I know you are probably wanting to SLAP me right now, as I am sure the 'regular' STS you are getting on the scales must naff you off....however.....I think you are great:hug99:.....you keep going...your posts make me smile...AND...in a twisted way....you are unique.....you must hold the record for most STS's on the forum!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dancing....Thank you!!! YOU ROCK!!! You are almost at the destination that I am heading for...and your daily ticker (and success) are my inspiration:thankyou:

To everyone else who has commented....thanks for reading.....
:gen126:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Well hun - I cant say I wasnt expecting it..... I'm just someone that shows losses on the scales fortnightly - clothes are looser and as you rightly say if your sticking at it, YOU CANNOT FAIL! I am, you are - we just need to remember to be patient!

And you know that if I lose 2wks on the trot from now on in I am going to be totally freaked out!

WE CAN DO THIS - this is a sign to stay focussed, thats all - sending you scales vibes and positivity (not that you need it but just incase you have a moment)! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Possibly one of the most inspiring and brilliant posts I have ever read. Hats off you to you hun you are one in a million!!

Gxx

WOW what a positive attitude you are an inspiration best of luck with WI next week...

Back