My 1st weigh-in

hi Pete - great first week loss, motivation enough for week 2.

In terms of tea you can also have white tea (allegedly even more healthy than green tea, with even more antioxidants which help keep us all looking youthful ;)) i have a variety of teas at home (none of which i can actually manage to drink black)

so, oolong, lapsang suchong are both fine too. they are leaf teas. sadly no jasmine tea as that's also a flower.

Wow so many teas! Yes, this does help, I now have a list I can choose from - some I've never heard of. I'm not worried about camomile, it was just an example whose name stuck in my head.

I look forward to experimenting - or should I say experiminting? lol sorry.

Lmao pete! Bad bad pun :p

MY favourite was peppermint tea with the vanilla shake, Yum yum!!! :) xxxxx

Hi DiscPete

Hey...fantastic first weight loss. Well done!! Guys usually do very well on this diet so stay motivated. I have got to love peppermint tea, its so refreshing, I also like Rooibos ( redbush) tea but I got used to drinking that when I lived in Africa....aquired taste:coffee:. I would say when in doubt...don't...keep it plain, simple and easy, there are a minefield of teas out there...eeek!! ;)

Lmao pete! Bad bad pun :p

Yeah that's as good as it gets I'm afriad :eek:

Most people seem to recommend peppermint, and as I like that flavour that's what I'll try first.

Thanks too, loulougirl.

Hi Candelwix, and thank you too.

I may also look out for redbush, but I defintely agree with the 'keep it simple' idea - I think that's probably one of the main plus-points of Lipotrim - it is really easy to folllow, no special meals to cook, not certain foods to buy and no calorie counting. I'm not the world's best cook, so not having to prepare meals is actually a bonus for me.

Well done Pete, that's a great first WI.

x

Hi cuddlyfairy, and thank you very much! :)

Lmao!

Well did you try the peppermint and vanilla mixed together??

I dont really like peppermint tea on its own to be honest!

how are you getting on? xx

Hi ChellyWellyBoot,

Nope I haven't been near anywhere that sells teas as of yet (which is a good thing - not being near shops that is). It's not an issue as I like the shakes anyway, but was just thinking of alternatives for a change when I get bored of the same flavours everyday.

I did however go to the gym for the second time yesterday, and this is a big deal for me as I'm not really a 'gym person' (conscious of weight, how I look etc...) and lo and behold I can still walk today! :D

I want to lose as much weight as I can before my second week ends and I start refeed for my 2 week trip. We are only talking fast walks, reclined cycling and the cross trainer (15, 30 and 15 mins respectively), so there's no danger of me overdoing anything, but as they say every little helps.

Looking forward to my 2nd weigh in next Tuesday. :)

Thats good :)

Yeah I know what you mean about the gym, I always feel sooo self concious because all the super fit people are there and theres me huffing and puffing on a really slow speed compared to them lol!!

I enjoy swimming! Went to a spinning class last week, was meant to go this week but no one wanted to go with me and I dont do anything alone haha!!

Yup I loved all the shakes, which is your favourite?

Wheres your trip? xx

I love swimming! But that's probably the last thing I will do because that's where I feel most self-conscious, but then that will be one of the goals of this diet. :)

I wear a really baggy polo-type shirt in the gym which helps, and fortunately I am able to go in the afternoon when it is fairly quiet. Spinning is super-hard (for me anyway!); I tried it once and apart from the near-heart attack, I could barely stand on the pedals when they asked me to near the end, in fact I don't even think I did. I managed to finish the class but didn't go again. I hope you have more success than I did - apparently it's one of the best exercises for burning lots of calories in the least amount of time, and I believe it now!

Vanilla is my favourite shake, although I prefer it with crushed ice and some coffee as recommended here. Strawberry and chocolate come next in that order. In fact out of my 14 shakes, 6 are vanilla, 6 are strawberry and only 2 chocolate for the occasional change in taste.

My trip is a two week motorcycle 'adventure' in the Himalayas and I can't tell you how excited (and nervous!) I am, it's the first time I have ever done something like this. This is also part of the reason for the gym work - I don't need to be particualrly fit, but could definitely use some extra lung capacity for the high altitudes. :eek: <--- me gasping for breath!

Last edited:
Lol Pete!!

Thats sounds amazing, I would love to do something like that!! I love driving, and would love to do motorbike lessons, but my family wont let me lol!

I bet your really excited!!

Lmao at the thought of you gasping for breath!

Ohhh another Vanilla fan! I loved the vanilla too :) xx

I bet your really excited!!

Indeed I am. One of the things they keep drilling into us for this trip is to...drink lots of water!!! I don't think I'll have a problem on that side of things!:7834:

And yazzy, thank you very much!

Back