Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My 1st Weigh in ....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Cheska, 27 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Cheska

Cheska always struggling

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Been reading and catching up and my eyes are tired now - 2 hours later!!! You lot keep me motivated and obviously at the end of the day its down to me to do this. So here goes ...

I lost 5lb this week

(8 days at it with a few nibbles/picking) :angeldevil:nevertheless its a loss and I am pretty proud of myself by overcoming the odd blip and getting straight back to it.

Normally I would say "sod it you have blown it so why bother" then a few weeks later back at stage 1 and more weight to get off - well not this time. I am going to struggle, its not an easy journey for me but I am going to do this and will get there, just a little slower than some others.

I have also joined the gym tonight :character00116: !!!

So Im tired now and off to bed ta ta for now :snoopyhouse: x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cee

Cee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(6.52%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Cheska, well done for not making a big deal out of the blips and for sticking to it. I started again on 20th of April and I'm hoping to get this weight off me for good too.
    We can do it!!!

4. slinkysarah2b

slinkysarah2b wants big losses!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Well done you! I restarted again today and have failed already... could kick myself...also I'm getting weighed tomorrow - why do I do it to myself?!! I will keep plodding on and reading the boards coz they certainly keep me going...I so want to lose the weight, arrghh!

Keep up the good work! x

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done hun and woohoo on joining the gym ;) xx

6. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Well done on your loss, thats brilliant x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.