My 1st Weigh in ....

Cheska

always struggling
Been reading and catching up and my eyes are tired now - 2 hours later!!! You lot keep me motivated and obviously at the end of the day its down to me to do this. So here goes ...

I lost 5lb this week

(8 days at it with a few nibbles/picking) :angeldevil:nevertheless its a loss and I am pretty proud of myself by overcoming the odd blip and getting straight back to it.

Normally I would say "sod it you have blown it so why bother" then a few weeks later back at stage 1 and more weight to get off - well not this time. I am going to struggle, its not an easy journey for me but I am going to do this and will get there, just a little slower than some others.

I have also joined the gym tonight :character00116: !!!

So Im tired now and off to bed ta ta for now :snoopyhouse: x

Hi Cheska, well done for not making a big deal out of the blips and for sticking to it. I started again on 20th of April and I'm hoping to get this weight off me for good too.
We can do it!!!

Well done you! I restarted again today and have failed already... could kick myself...also I'm getting weighed tomorrow - why do I do it to myself?!! I will keep plodding on and reading the boards coz they certainly keep me going...I so want to lose the weight, arrghh!

Keep up the good work! x

Back