My 2 gorgeous girls, Ebony and Tia x

Discussion in 'Pets Corner' started by Roch, 30 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    I have 2 gorgeous staffy`s Ebony who is 2 1/2 and Tia who is 14 months. Ebs is brown Brindle and Tia is Red and White. I luv my girls so much they keep me company and make me smile lol.
    Here are some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This last pic was taken bout a week after we got Tia she was bout 8 weeks old and Ebs and Tia loved each other from the start, now Tia at 14 months is bigger than Ebs and Tia is still gowing, my Ebs is only a dinky dawg lol.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 30 May 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. margaretmc

margaretmc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    XENICAL LOW FAT
    Hi Roch
    Your dogs are absolutely gorgeous Tia was so cute as a pup . My brother has a mother and son and 2 rotties and their all as soft as brushes . I`d luv a dog but as I`m disabled I couldn`t look after it as you said they are great company . Good luck and take care .
    MARGARET XX

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Aaaaw! lush pics Roch..!
    x x

5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Awwww beautiful.xxx

Pics of my 'baby' Tess are in my album if you want a peek she is now 17wks old and sooooo beautiful.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.