My 2ish week refeed - Sun 29th July to Thur 9th August

CP78

Well I was going to start my refeed on Saturday 4th August, but on the 10th there's a work night out involving beer and a curry so thought I'd start a 2 week refeed now.

Just finished day 2, with my first 4 days being 2 shakes and a chicken salad for lunch or tea. Enjoying it so far, seems strange having 3 meals (male lipotrim is only 2 shakes a day) but key is to keep up water intake and watch carefully what I'm eating and how much.

Day 5 and 6 will be doing the same but with either a small baked spud, or a couple of new potatoes.

Day 7 onwards I'll be having 2 shakes along with a low fat meal which I'm planning on cooking from scratch using fresh ingredients and carefully controlling portion size. I've been researching and have my hands on what appears to be a decent curry, pasta arrabiata and chilli recipe that I'll be trying out first. All of which are low fat, and most importantly for me (as I live alone) share ingredients so for example 1 pepper will split across all 3 recipes instead of old me using an entire pepper in one of them to avoid waste.

Im also doing something I've been dead against so far, and that's daily weighing myself. Doing it first thing every morning just to keep an eye on things. Then hopefully in 2 weeks I can enjoy the night out without constant worrying about how much I'm drinking/eating. Then the next day continue being a good dieter. That's not to say I'm going on the night out with the intention of gorging, I'm going with the intention of enjoying myself.

So lunch tomorrow is lettuce, pepper, onion, tomato, cucumber and grilled chicken with a sprinkle of low salt seasoning along with a tablespoon of 70% fat free salad cream. Which was the same as day 1 and 2 but with the chicken seasoned and a small blob of salad cream

Any thoughts, questions etc lmk. Will try to remember to keep this thread updated

Day 4 over. All 4 days I've had 2 Lipotrim shakes & chicken salad.

Tomorrow having 2 shakes and chicken salad with a couple of new potatoes thrown in. Also just bought some Schwartz? No added salt chicken seasoning to sprinkle on the chicken before it goes under the grill.

Scales are saying 3lb lost so far this week, which I didn't expect so either they're broken or I'm doing something right so far.

Back