My 2nd lipotrim journey

Glad you are feeling better and have upped your water :) ... Well done. What day is your weigh in?

Happy ST Patrick's day too.

My weigh in is tomorrow, feel a lill bloated at the min! Hoping a 4 but anything will do!!!

My weigh in is tomorrow, feel a lill bloated at the min! Hoping a 4 but anything will do!!!

Sorry you are bloated, not too sound to nosy but do you go regular? As in bowel movement ... As sometimes I get bloated cos of not going regular enough.

I hope ole you get the 4 :)

Not nosey ( anything goes on minimins) I went this morning it was first in few days but I wouldn't be a daily goer naturally, I would say it was maybe lack of water for a few days. And it's not my time of month as I had that during first week tfr! I'm just having my 2nd shake all the family are having a lovely big fry up for St Patrick's day lunch smells Devine had a good old sniff but no desire to steal a sausage! Mini win for me!!! Thank god there's no calories in deep inhaling!

Aww bless you, that must be awful watching them all tuck in. I'm so lucky to live alone as I have very little temptation and I can eliminate situations were three is. I take it St Patrick's day is huge over there?

Well it must be lack of water, hopefully the feeling goes away soon. :)

Happy St Patricks hun I totally understand, I missed my traditional filled soda a wee bit of stew and a 99 at the parades. It was easier than I thought as I dunno about u but growing up st Patricks day was an allowed cheat day for lent so that sticks with me!!

Well done for resisting! Good luck for weigh in

Haha I know isn't it hard as holy a nation we are we can cheat at lent on paddies day, we are a nation of over indulgers! High five us, woop woop, 100% to day!

So had my weigh in on Wed but I've been hectic at work so haven't logged on, I lost 3 was aiming for 4 but I'm happy with 3! That's 12lb in 2 weeks not too shabby! So I am 11st so not quite in the 10's but certainly will be next week!! Bring it!!

Start 11.12

Week1- 11.3
Week2- 11
Week3-???

Aww well done Lou, 3lbs is great going at your current size, and you'll defo be in the 10's next week yeah .. Now that's gotta make it all worth it :)

For sure it makes it worh it! When I was following slimming world I loved it for maintaining weight but for me I was up and down the same one little lb for months, so that's what I will do when I get to target to maintain. But this is a great quick certainly not easy diet but it seems to work for me and my body! The pharmasist was a little hesitant she thought the weight loss was too low for being 100% but I never lost high numbers after the initial week one loss! Im happy out!

1 more full week tfr, then I may refeed and do one weeks maintenance and then back on tfr! Id love another 3 next week so upping the water!

Well done and pharmacists can be weird! You will be in the tens- in fact you probably are now as WI was Wed!

She basically was saying that I may benefit more from maintenance rather than tfr, but I will see how I get on this week and if I do refeed next week I can see how I get along on maintenance the following. Ya could well be in the 10's I may have a sneaky peek tomorrow morning eeek!

How are you all getting along?

Yeah I get her point but TFR is good for cleansing the palate and I think your plan sounds better!

I'm doing grand thanks, came past my grumpy phase and back in good form ready for tomorrow!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow!
You are close to target now?

I have a spa day tomorrow was my Mother's Day present can't wait! Except for the light lunch included.... I'll stick to tea and water!

I've still got about 15/16lbs to go but I'll know better tomorrow!

Oh enjoy your spa day sounds lovely!!

Sorry have been very quiet on here! I had Internet bother but had my weigh in we'd and another 3lbs down I'm in the 10's Woop Woop!

I've started refeed also for 1 week refeed and 1 week maintenance so far so good I haven't strayed from the guide! Weekend will be hard but I need to keep thinking this is just a little treat before getting back on tfr for the rest of my journey!!

I will have a catch up on everyone's posts over the weekend!

Enjoy,
Louise

Back