My 2nd lipotrim journey

Well what a difference a year makes, I'm back I'm on day 5 of hopefully an 8 week tfr! I started on Monday at 12.10 so have gained just under 2 stone in the past year.....but I had fun doing it....

So day 5 and I am off work today this is when I tend to lapse so might be on minimins all day to distract myself....

Yesterday and this morning I have felt very faint getting up but it goes away after my first shake! I dreamt I ate loads of food and kinda panicked when I woke.... But it was only a dream!! I had a sneaky peak at my scales but I'm not sure if they weigh the same as pharmacy so will try and take with a pinch of salt (or not lol...) haven't felt hungry at all since starting I've been smelling my husbands food though or telling him to have things I don't like for example fish or I hate Mayo so when ever he's eating he tells me there's Mayo all over it really puts me off even wanting to sniff it!

I was craving food yesterday but not hungry. I'm really motivated I was due to start 2 weeks but something popped up and I didn't so all week I cut down carbs I had my last drink and I really gave myself time too think about it and make sure this was really something I wanted to do again.

I am aiming for 8 weeks but would have possibly 12 weeks before holidays so if I find the 8 weeks ok I will keep going but right now I'm thinking of 8 and hopefully 2 stone! I would ideally like to lose 3 but aiming for 2 in 8 weeks so here's to a great experience!

Raise your shakes to a healthier, happier and skinnier life!!!

hi everybody I am on day 10 and first weigh in I lost 9lb I was so pleased I really would like to lose 4 stone before I go on holiday July 28th do you guys think this is possible I weigh in on a Tuesday x

hi everybody I am on day 10 and first weigh in I lost 9lb I was so pleased I really would like to lose 4 stone before I go on holiday July 28th do you guys think this is possible I weigh in on a Tuesday x

I think it depends quite a lot on how much weight you have to lose. The heavier you are, the quicker it seems to come off (in my experience).
In 2009 I lost 4 & 1/2 stone in 9 weeks. I started at 15 stone 11.

I think it depends quite a lot on how much weight you have to lose. The heavier you are, the quicker it seems to come off (in my experience).
In 2009 I lost 4 & 1/2 stone in 9 weeks. I started at 15 stone 11.
Well done hun did you do the refeed? How did you find maintaining? What did you do?

Heeeelllllpppp!!

So Alls going well still been 100% but since yesterday I have been gagging every time I try to drink my shakes, it's really putting me off the shakes, I've tried ice, more water & less water and I always blend my shakes in blender so they're smooth. Yesterday I made my 3 shakes but didn't get through them all fully. Today I've had 2 so far but still gagging.....

I only have chocolate which I also only have hot.....I make mine by filling my mug 3/4 with boiling water pour over the chocolate shake in a jug then whisk with my blender and pour back in my mug.....I never measure the water (just enough to fill the mug) and it makes it nice thick, frothy and warming....not exactly a traditional hot chocolate but its the only flavour/way I can stomach them and ALL ive had exactly the same way for 8 wks.....(weirdo!) - Ive read you can make crisps out of the soup and mouse as well - have a search through the threads on how to take your shakes luv ....might be something that works for you !

Thanks for your suggestions I'll try the hot choc tomorrow. Even the thought of them is turning my stomach and normally I enjoy them weirdly enough, it's weird never happened before. I'm hoping it will pass me by soon as I'm still determined to do my 8 weeks!

Well thankfully I was fine this morning having my shake a little shaky for my 2nd but managed it ok, 3rd one still to go!

Well thankfully I was fine this morning having my shake a little shaky for my 2nd but managed it ok, 3rd one still to go!

2nd time I did lipotrim, after 9 weeks, I started to feel ill every time I had a shake ...actually threw up a few (sorry tmi!). Turned out I was pregnant!!

Back