My 3 cats - Boris , Steagie and Tiffin :)

HI just thought I would introduce my 3 puss cats - they are all so different and have great like quirks :)

Boris - He is my 9 year old lad , he is HUGE and knows it !! He doesnt like much bother and spends a lot of the time prowling the local playground and museum , he also follows us when we go for a walk and has been known to come and 'knock' on the pub window when we go there !!
here he is hogging the sky remote !

Next is Steagie - she is about 5-6 , was rescued from an old ladies house where there were about 33 cats !! She is very dainty and is only just starting to trust us and we have had her 18 months !! When we first got her she hid under the sofa in the dining room for 3 whole weeks !!

and last but no way least is Tiffin , we had her 3 months ago and she is now 8 months old and a proper little sweety . Her mum was found dumped in a biscuit tin with her 4 kittens :( they were all named after biscuits and they had called her Nice .. which we didnt like so changed it to Tiffin !! She is very playful and loving , and the kids can do anything with her and I have never even seen her claws :)

Awwww....oh dear I start all my posts for cat threads with Awwww...but I LOVE cats, any cats, all cats.

Your Boris looks like my Tabby (yep, thats his name, original huh!) Hes a solid lad, we call him the furry brick.

And my 5 can't stand each other. But I can get them close to each other by throwing a handful of whiskers temptations on the floor...greed gets the better of them until supplies are getting low.

sad to hear how these babies started their life but its great to know you have given them a happy home.

very sweet xx

Back