My 4lbs a month diary.............

Thank you my darlings.

Came home a but later than usual tonight & had 4 boiled eggs with salt & pepper for dinner.

Was so full after so never bothered with my shake.

Dxxx

Just 4 eggs on their own? Wow you have willpower! X

Yeah just 4 boiled eggs on there own - I love eggs.

Start weight 16st 0lbs
Current Weight 15st 12lbs
Weight Lost 0st 2lbs
Weight to Lose 5st 5lbs
Target Weight 10st 7lbs
When - November 2015

Lost 2lbs this week - yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dxxx

Thanks Sammy.

Yeah seems to be working.

I am taking it one day at a time. Not putting to much pressure on myself & giving myself plenty of time to get to goal.

I am a wee snail in it for the long haul.

Dxxx

Yeah just 4 boiled eggs on there own - I love eggs. Start weight 16st 0lbs Current Weight 15st 12lbs Weight Lost 0st 2lbs Weight to Lose 5st 5lbs Target Weight 10st 7lbs When - November 2015 Lost 2lbs this week - yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Dxxx

Well Done on your 2lbs Loss! Fantastic :) x

Thanks hon.

Very pleased with that.

Heres to another good week.

How have you been getting on?

Dxxx

Thanks hon.

Very pleased with that.

Heres to another good week.

How have you been getting on?

Dxxx

I'm doing ok! 1st WI on Friday for me, fingers crossed!!! X

Oh mine too.

I seem to lose ok then its 1/2lb here & there - so annoying.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy need to try & stay positive.

I didnt get this size overnight so its gonna take time to get it off.

Dxxx

Oh mine too. I seem to lose ok then its 1/2lb here & there - so annoying. Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy need to try & stay positive. I didnt get this size overnight so its gonna take time to get it off. Dxxx

All good things come to those who wait and after all slow n steady wins the race in the long term! How are u doing today? X

Exac lty.

Yeah I am good. Getting a wee early finish from work today so I am off home at 3.30pm.

Had my shake this morning, will have a shake for lunch & a dinner tonight cos I will be home at a reasonable time today.

Need to pop to the shops after work so will see what I fancy.

Dxxx

Exac lty. Yeah I am good. Getting a wee early finish from work today so I am off home at 3.30pm. Had my shake this morning, will have a shake for lunch & a dinner tonight cos I will be home at a reasonable time today. Need to pop to the shops after work so will see what I fancy. Dxxx

Hope u find some yummy things at the shops :) I LOVE food shopping! Yey to finishing early x

Might nip to As*a they have my shakes on offer right now.

Need to go to Tes*o aswell to pick up some pies for the OH's dinner.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo hungry today.

Just about to fill up on my mocha shake & a black coffee.

I am so determined to stick to this 100% today & tomorrow.

I am out for dinner on Friday so that will be my treat.

Need to learn to limit it to 1 treat a week.

Still finding it hard.

When you are so used to just being a wee grubber its hard to change habits.

Will take me time & I need to learn not to bash myself over the head when I have a wee slip up.

I know that it will happen & it does happen to everyone - its not just me!

Dxxx

Might nip to As*a they have my shakes on offer right now. Need to go to Tes*o aswell to pick up some pies for the OH's dinner. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo hungry today. Just about to fill up on my mocha shake & a black coffee. I am so determined to stick to this 100% today & tomorrow. I am out for dinner on Friday so that will be my treat. Need to learn to limit it to 1 treat a week. Still finding it hard. When you are so used to just being a wee grubber its hard to change habits. Will take me time & I need to learn not to bash myself over the head when I have a wee slip up. I know that it will happen & it does happen to everyone - its not just me! Dxxx

I love to have one big weekly treat too! Even the best athletes have those ;-) I saw they had the shakes on offer at Asda, they had 100s of them in my local store, obviously no one round here uses them! Where are u going on Friday? X

Well I just came home & had 2 rolls with crisps.

Eeeeek - my bad haha!

Have a baked potato with prawns & salad for dinner.

Dxxx

Well I just came home & had 2 rolls with crisps. Eeeeek - my bad haha! Have a baked potato with prawns & salad for dinner. Dxxx

I think your dinner out weighs your snack anyways! I'm STARVING for din dins! X

Back