My 5:2 Diary!

Okay, I've discovered that shakes, cal counting 7 days a week and Slimming World didn't work for me!
I'm only 4"11 so I found that I ate too much on SW & the shakes and CC seemed like a never ending cycle. That's when I bought the 5:2 book :)!
I'm so psyched to start!
I've done my bmr/ bmi charts & found that 470 on the fasting days would work beat for me because I'm so short.
I'm starting first thing in the morning!

Wish me luck guys!

Good luck! Only tip is just watch you don't over eat on your 5 days - still need to be sensible

Yes thank you!

I think I'm going to start with three small meals?
Would this work do you think....
Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs 161cal
Lunch: Salad and mandarin 74cals
Tea: Heinz big soup 200 cals
Total: 425 cals.

Do u think this would still class as a fast day as I've stretched them out throughout the day or would one- two small meals be more beneficial?
:)

Seems to be up to you from the book - see what works

It was so hard :( I thought I was going to crack at some point but I was strong :D haha!
How was your day?! :)

Well done - it gets easier i think! I did ok on my fast day - felt good. Feed day yesterday and today - yippeeee

It does get easier. You'll get used to the routine and enjoy the results. I even heard people say their looking forward to their fasts! Don't forget to measure yourself as i'm told fasting is great for inch loss and will keep you going if the weigh loss slows done. x

Oh that's fab!
Second one now tomorrow. I'm going for two meals tomorrow- lunch and dinner.
Maybe a small soup for 100 cals for lunch and a weight watchers ready meal for tea?
I'm having a little trouble thinking of warm low calorie meals :/

It does get easier. You'll get used to the routine and enjoy the results. I even heard people say their looking forward to their fasts! Don't forget to measure yourself as i'm told fasting is great for inch loss and will keep you going if the weigh loss slows done. x

Thank you - yes I must measure myself again!

Back