ProPoints My 5 week, 1 stone challenge!!

Ok so I am pleased to announce that I have had my 4th wi this morning and have lost 2lb, this means I am now 10 stone 9.5 and 10lb lighter than I was 4 weeks ago when I started.

My challenge was to get to 10 stone 5 by next Saturday, which realistically is not going to be possible as I am weighing a day early so 4.5lb in one week is a bit too ambitious. It looks like I won't be far off though and I am so proud of myself for not going over my points once in the last 4 weeks.

I can only have my 26pp a day this week which is going to be a killer but here goes....

Ok so I am pleased to announce that I have had my 4th wi this morning and have lost 2lb, this means I am now 10 stone 9.5 and 10lb lighter than I was 4 weeks ago when I started.

My challenge was to get to 10 stone 5 by next Saturday, which realistically is not going to be possible as I am weighing a day early so 4.5lb in one week is a bit too ambitious. It looks like I won't be far off though and I am so proud of myself for not going over my points once in the last 4 weeks.

I can only have my 26pp a day this week which is going to be a killer but here goes....

Well Done on your 2lb loss Sweetie, that's fab news, very proud of you :) We can be the 26pp girlies together :) x

Sunday

Crackerbreads and chocolate phili (6pp)
2 ww fromage frais (2pp)
Smoked salmon, crackers and cheese (5pp)
2 crackers (1pp)
Hunters chicken and vegetables (8pp)
choc lolly (6pp)

26pp
2 activity points used. Earned about 4 but not going to have the other 2!!

Last edited:
Well done on your loss, you are almost there so keep it up ;) xxx

Thanks guys for the support :D

I was just wondering if anyone earns and uses activity points? My friend on ww always has walks to earn extra points and she is still losing but she has a lot more to lose than me.

I have done 1 hour of exercise today and as a result am much more hungry but am apprehensive about using activity points and worried about overestimated the points. The other thing is I read that you have to use your weeklies before your activity points which I can't do as I am saving them for next Saturday. Oh well I have some hunters chicken in the oven to go with some veggies so will see if that fills me up!! x

I was just wondering if anyone earns and uses activity points? My friend on ww always has walks to earn extra points and she is still losing but she has a lot more to lose than me.

I have done 1 hour of exercise today and as a result am much more hungry but am apprehensive about using activity points and worried about overestimated the points. The other thing is I read that you have to use your weeklies before your activity points which I can't do as I am saving them for next Saturday. Oh well I have some hunters chicken in the oven to go with some veggies so will see if that fills me up!! x

Evening Sweetie, if you're truly hungry then I would suggest using a few A/P on a little something to eat, better to do that then get starving and in a couple of hours have a complete binge and blow your A/P and more! X

Im currently following the couch25k and run 3 times a week.. I don't use any of the activity points i earn but do eat all my weeklies. It may work for you or it might not... you just need to find what's right for you xx

Its funny though cause I went for a 30 min run-walk this evening and now im absolutely starving!!

Thanks guys, I had 2 of my activity points but no more. I did couch 2 5k last summer and felt amazing. I gave up when it got cold and have promised myself I'd start again this year but so far I've been too lazy! I love the summer months so much, the light mornings and evenings, the warmer weather, the sunshine. I always dread the clocks changing in October.

Monday

Crackerbread and choc phili (3pp)
WW fromage frais (1pp)
Chicken and toms (8pp)
Choc lolly (3pp)
cherries
nectarine
Tesco gammon is muscuvado sauce with vegetables (7pp)
choc lolly (3pp)
ww yoghurt (1pp)

26pp

Last edited:

When I gain AP by walking or riding my bike I tend to eat them. I tend to have a thing where I earn AP and am allowed to have snacks from those AP. It works for me, but past week hasnt been good because I was ill hehe.
oppinions really vary about using AP and how much to use, I guess its something you have to find out for yourself:) x

Thanks guys, I had 2 of my activity points but no more. I did couch 2 5k last summer and felt amazing. I gave up when it got cold and have promised myself I'd start again this year but so far I've been too lazy! I love the summer months so much, the light mornings and evenings, the warmer weather, the sunshine. I always dread the clocks changing in October.

Hello Sweetie, Well Done for only using 2 of your A/P. x

When I gain AP by walking or riding my bike I tend to eat them. I tend to have a thing where I earn AP and am allowed to have snacks from those AP. It works for me, but past week hasnt been good because I was ill hehe.
oppinions really vary about using AP and how much to use, I guess its something you have to find out for yourself:) x

Thanks hun you're absolutely right. My friends uses all her ap and still loses. I think they are rightly there to use but some people find they slow their losses while others still lose. I think it depends on the person
I also think it is easy to overestimate ap, I have a friend who gives herself 11pp for walking the dog for 1 hour which is well overestimated!!
Hello Sweetie, Well Done for only using 2 of your A/P. x

Hehe thanks. This 26pp limit is hard, I remember when it used to be 29 last time I did it. But I have just about managed the last two days. Only 4 more to go!

Hope you had a good day Hun xx

Hi yes it was ok thanks although I seemed to laze around all day. I was trying to do some work stuff which annoyed me on a bank holiday but it seems to be one of the downsides of working from home which I can't complain about because there are lots of benefits! I realised I had 2 weeks worth of travel expenses to sort but had no forms left and tried printing them but my printer refused to print as the colour cartridge had run out. So annoying when I was printing in black and white!! I have one of those Kodak printers where the ink is really cheap but the downside is seems to still use the colour cartridge even when you never print colour so you end up having to buy colour ones as well! Little rant there hehe

Thanks hun you're absolutely right. My friends uses all her ap and still loses. I think they are rightly there to use but some people find they slow their losses while others still lose. I think it depends on the person
I also think it is easy to overestimate ap, I have a friend who gives herself 11pp for walking the dog for 1 hour which is well overestimated!!

Hehe thanks. This 26pp limit is hard, I remember when it used to be 29 last time I did it. But I have just about managed the last two days. Only 4 more to go!

Hi yes it was ok thanks although I seemed to laze around all day. I was trying to do some work stuff which annoyed me on a bank holiday but it seems to be one of the downsides of working from home which I can't complain about because there are lots of benefits! I realised I had 2 weeks worth of travel expenses to sort but had no forms left and tried printing them but my printer refused to print as the colour cartridge had run out. So annoying when I was printing in black and white!! I have one of those Kodak printers where the ink is really cheap but the downside is seems to still use the colour cartridge even when you never print colour so you end up having to buy colour ones as well! Little rant there hehe

I think that home printers are a rip off! I bought a cartridge pack for my Epson from Asda and when I fitted it the black it was half empty and so I took it back and the woman tried to tell me I had printed over 200 pages in the hour since I bought it! I ended up doing a protest and not leaving till they changed it lol.

Hey huny - I know what your saying about 26pp being hard to stick to and you thought 29 was easier. There was a month a had two leaders as ....my first ( who I aware by) seen me struggling on 26, said my food choices could be better for weeks then eventually said Aishling go back on 29 , I thought I died and went to heaven !! Only when I had to go to a different class one week with a gain a leader said to me - why are you eating 29, I told her of my struggle and that extra three points made such a difference.
Her response was - I believe if you stick to 26 then you possibly are have 27-29 anyway as we don't always measure correctly and that room is there for error when on 26 and tracking 26, we could actually be having 29 without realising xx especially if we are eating all our 49 also , by having 29 in a day we most likely having 30-32 , so we were over eating !!!
It made sense to me, I started a new week with 26 daily , made better food choices and haven't looked back since xx hope this helps

I think thats where people go wrong, overestimating them. I do not do that, walking dog is 5pp for meand I am big, unless you run the full hour. I reckon its why some people. Losewhile using them and others do not. I try to use AP for anextra and try not to use all my weeklies. That way, if I miscalculate I am still within my points :)

I think that home printers are a rip off! I bought a cartridge pack for my Epson from Asda and when I fitted it the black it was half empty and so I took it back and the woman tried to tell me I had printed over 200 pages in the hour since I bought it! I ended up doing a protest and not leaving till they changed it lol.

Totally agree. Kodak were clever when they said their cartridges are only 6.99 because you still have to get the colour one for about £15. I can never work out why the colour runs out when I print on black only. Kodak apparantly say that using black print still involves some colour. Big rip off if you ask me;

Hey huny - I know what your saying about 26pp being hard to stick to and you thought 29 was easier. There was a month a had two leaders as ....my first ( who I aware by) seen me struggling on 26, said my food choices could be better for weeks then eventually said Aishling go back on 29 , I thought I died and went to heaven !! Only when I had to go to a different class one week with a gain a leader said to me - why are you eating 29, I told her of my struggle and that extra three points made such a difference.
Her response was - I believe if you stick to 26 then you possibly are have 27-29 anyway as we don't always measure correctly and that room is there for error when on 26 and tracking 26, we could actually be having 29 without realising xx especially if we are eating all our 49 also , by having 29 in a day we most likely having 30-32 , so we were over eating !!!
It made sense to me, I started a new week with 26 daily , made better food choices and haven't looked back since xx hope this helps

I see what you're saying and it makes sense. Like I drink tea now and again but don't count the milk or I point a curry I make and know I can have a third of it but then im just guessing once cooked!

I think thats where people go wrong, overestimating them. I do not do that, walking dog is 5pp for meand I am big, unless you run the full hour. I reckon its why some people. Losewhile using them and others do not. I try to use AP for anextra and try not to use all my weeklies. That way, if I miscalculate I am still within my points :)

Totally agree. If you count ap accurately then why not enjoy them!! Plus your body needs those calories so it doesn't go into starvation mode. 26pp is about 1040 kcal which is very low, if you burn say 200k kcal through exercise then your body is left with 800kcal which is insufficient and can actually slow your metabolism. This is why you hear so many people on here saying they lose more if they eat their weeklies. Also this week im sticking to 26pp as I'm saving weeklies for Saturday. As a result im eating far more fruit to fill me up so im getting calories from that rather than weekly points spread out! x

Tuesday

Crackerbread with choc phili (3pp)
Chicken wrap (6pp)
Galaxy skinny mocha (4pp)
Nectarine
Hunters chicken and veg (8pp)
Choc lolly (3pp)
Fruit salad and choc phili (2pp)

26pp

Last edited:
Back