My 50 Day Challenge

HI Lift
You deserve to have a off day hun, you are very deep into what you are doing. However have it let it doits bit of stirring in the brain cells, then kick it out and say "be gone!"

I had a day off today, just kicked back, chilled out with mates and i realy enjoyed it and it didnt contain any bad foods. Sometimes a chill out is all that is needed.

All in moderation hun as well as are foods, Keep up the good work. xx

Thank you every one for your kind comments and your support, it really means a lot. I am feeling much better tonight, been a terrible day and I spent it sorting out a lot of nonsense and eating... not bad things exactly, but nothing great. Still I think I managed to re-focus myself, and I got some cycling done tonight - hurrah. Only 11 days to go, so I'm going to make them good ones!

Day 39
Weight-267
Diet-P: 146.2, C: 233.1, F: 116.4, Calories: 2564.8
Exercise: Cycling - 25mins, 9.5km, 193kcal

Hope everyone is super !!

*Big Hugs*

Pleased to hear you are feeling better Lift :) I think sometimes we need a little break from the torture (ahem, I mean the routine :D) and the great thing is you have remained positive after it, so well done!

have a lovely weekend..week 7 is beckoning!!!! :)

Thank you every one for your kind comments and your support, it really means a lot. I am feeling much better tonight, been a terrible day and I spent it sorting out a lot of nonsense and eating... not bad things exactly, but nothing great. Still I think I managed to re-focus myself, and I got some cycling done tonight - hurrah. Only 11 days to go, so I'm going to make them good ones!

Day 39
Weight-267
Diet-P: 146.2, C: 233.1, F: 116.4, Calories: 2564.8
Exercise: Cycling - 25mins, 9.5km, 193kcal

Hope everyone is super !!

*Big Hugs*
Well done, Lift. Your energy is an inspiration.

Hey Lift, I read an article yesterday that said weightless exercise is the best way to burn fat. So cycling and rowing is the way to go :) Hope you're having a good day. I'm off to my sons house for dinner (chicken and broccoli) and then off to do some gardening with my granddaughter.

Thank you !! :) Hope you are both well - how was the chicken and broccoli? I hope it was nice as well as healthy!! I am going to try and do a lot more cycling & walking for my last week - but maybe not tomorrow as I'm up at 6am booo and out all day... boo again! I have meticulous records of the last two days, but will post them tomorrow far too tired atm :(

Off to bed!

xx

Good luck this week Lift:vibes: sending you some vibes:D.

How people do this while they are at work is amazing, and reminds me that my office jobs were the start of my curves:D....Never again.

Looking forward to your final result!:)

Thank you !! :) Hope you are both well - how was the chicken and broccoli? I hope it was nice as well as healthy!! I am going to try and do a lot more cycling & walking for my last week - but maybe not tomorrow as I'm up at 6am booo and out all day... boo again! I have meticulous records of the last two days, but will post them tomorrow far too tired atm :(

Off to bed!

xx
The food was good:DHope you're having a good day.

Hello everyone!

I feel bad for stopping my posts, but, as sometimes happens life got a little messy :( but thankfully - my diet did not! I completed the entire 50 days and kept detailed records so I will hopefully post them soon (rushing around at the moment putting things in suitcases!).

At the end of the 50 days I weighed: 264.75lbs for a total loss of 18.75lbs!

I have also been holding steady around the 264 mark since then!

I will catch up with everyones diaries soon - thank you all for your kind wshes and support!

I hope everyone is super and stays that way :)

*hugs* Lift

Nice to hear from you lift, needs must in Life and a few on here have had life demands lately. Welldone for not faultering on the better eating. its so easy to get a blip.

18.75lbs in 50 days that is Awsome you must feel so great.

Have fun where ever your off too:)

Fab result Lift, good for you to have stayed on track! :)

Okay, so I got confused, thought you were on holiday....you are just going!!!! lol, have a brilliant time, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy :D

Hello everyone!

I feel bad for stopping my posts, but, as sometimes happens life got a little messy :( but thankfully - my diet did not! I completed the entire 50 days and kept detailed records so I will hopefully post them soon (rushing around at the moment putting things in suitcases!).

At the end of the 50 days I weighed: 264.75lbs for a total loss of 18.75lbs!

I have also been holding steady around the 264 mark since then!

I will catch up with everyones diaries soon - thank you all for your kind wshes and support!

I hope everyone is super and stays that way :)

*hugs* Lift
Excellent news, Lift:cool:

Back