My 60 day challenge to lose 30lbs

norwegian girl

Silver Member
Hello everyone!
Seeing I am going to a former eastern bloc country tomorrow for 5 days, I thought it would be perfect timing to defect from Exante to S & S. I have to say I have found Exante really good and easy to do. Although I am getting a wee bit bored with the choice. So next week is my official changeover.
I am weighing in tomorrow (2 days early) and hope my total for my 4 weeks will be in the region of 18 lbs. I have figured out it is 7 weeks until I visit my family and they have no idea that I am losing weight so my big challenge is to be down another 30lbs by the first week in April. I know it is a long shot in 7 weeks but that is my goal.

Additionally I have (if successful) raised over 500 pounds for Cancer Research at work if I can lose 50lbs altogether by July. Little do they know that I am almost a third of the way there already.
I will be back to post on the 15th February after my adventures in Estonia.
Looking forward to continuing my VLCD the S & S way.
Julia

So had my early weigh in today before I go on holiday for 5 days and have lost 4lbs. So I am over the moon about that.
I hope they let me get my replacements through security.
Julia

Hi,

Welcome to s+s! You have done very well so far and great idea to change it up a bit after your first month. Great incentive to lose weight and raise money for charity too! Have a nice holiday and good luck with customs!x

Have a great holiday Norwegian Girl and well done on your weightloss so far. I look forward to hearing of your exploits on your return.
O:D

Will miss you Julia! We started Exante together ); hope you have even greater success on S&S. Let us know how u get on!! Tt

Hey! First of all massive congratulations on the weight loss, you have done amazingly! Secondly, how's Estonia? I am Estonian, have not been back since last summer. I never like going there in the winter as it is bloody cold and too much snow! Hope you are having lots of fun and good luck with S&S, I am starting tomorrow! x

Back from gorgeous Tallinn, and am still in ketosis, I am not weighing until tomorrow as I always retain water when flying. I loved Estonia - and stuck to my plan, despite everyone going out for breakfast, lunch and dinner!! Now that is what I call wilpower. It was a bit difficult, but my friends were great, even taking my slices of lemon out of my water and coke zero.
I hope that everyone is doing really well and staying on track, I need a nana nap now. I will post a couple of photos later on.
My S and S meals were my saviour. Looking forward to my continued journey and watching everyones progress.
Julia

I lost 2 pounds while I was away for 4 days so am so pleased about that. Have a good feeling about my official weigh in on Monday. Had a great day today, walked and looked at all the Spring clothes in the shops, cannot wait to go down another 20lbs then I am going to have a mini splurge.
Today I took the bull by the horns and had some fillers around my laugh lines, I am paranoid about getting wrinklier on this diet, what an amazing difference and absolutely painless. I guess I have saved enough on food in 5 weeks to do this.
Have the rest of the week off and intend to take it easy and just do a little bit of work.
Happy S and S'ing everyone.

Back