My 64th diet....

Today is a new day so don't beat yourself up about it! Just get right back on that wagon :D x

Aw, thanks for the support, it's great knowing that we're not alone in this isn't it?
I'm (hopefully) back at it today. My problem is I enjoy a glass of wine...which leads to another glass of wine...which leads to complete loss of willpower :( I not a lush honest, I just really enjoy a glass of wine at the end of a day :D

Todays food;

Breakfast - Belvita biscuits

Lunch - Chicken and salad roll

Dinner - Bean chilli with rice

Have a good day everyone x

sounds good - how did it go?

well done :D

Aw, thanks for the support, it's great knowing that we're not alone in this isn't it?
I'm (hopefully) back at it today. My problem is I enjoy a glass of wine...which leads to another glass of wine...which leads to complete loss of willpower :( I not a lush honest, I just really enjoy a glass of wine at the end of a day :D

Todays food;

Breakfast - Belvita biscuits

Lunch - Chicken and salad roll

Dinner - Bean chilli with rice

Have a good day everyone x

You and me both - I have over 30 bottles in the cupboard - my OH is makes it as a hobby and does not even like it, he is almost tee total :eek:

Ah, that pesky wine interfering with our willpower!! Well done on a successful day, you are doing well! :) x

The wine does get in the way at times - wish it din't have any calories in it. :sigh:

Back