my april mag came 2 day

danlinais

Woohoo, subscribed to the mags ,got april 1 today and my rc hand book had alook ,think will be gr8 as got daily logs to keep on track & much more :D

think i am going to copy you and subscribe, the free booklet is a good idea, although i do post my daily food diary on here, and use a notebook in my handbag to keep a log too.
Would you recomend getting the book too then?
Frankie xx

I have found the handbook handy for when not on line to record every thing as well as food for drinks etc not read it properly yet it does have menu & meal ideas when flicked through & gonna look at it properly next wk as been busy at home as having nu carpets fitted at home
the subscription does work out much cheaper than buying the mags works out about a £1 cheaper have read other mags when done different diets ,find this 1 better value for money as covers every thing & rc exercise 2 usually have a7 day menu in each issue

Havent looked at it properly yet as still reading the march one whren started rc it has some good receipes in it going to try the pasta bol next wk as today is my last day on 1200 cals :woohoo: not been as hard as thought have missed the wine though when been out had too settle for water & diet coke

Know how you feel about cutting out the alcohol, had to spend the time in the pub yesterday drinking diet coke, just didn't bother going to the pub today!

ha ,so hard when everyone around you is drinking lols dont drink alot only on asat night & occasionally at other times

Back