My Atkins Journey and diary

Morning, Its Friday!!!!!

Well lets hope that today has a better start than yesterday.
Nothing to eat in the fridge. Could only have the left over filler which was lovely but not nearly enough.
Anyway a less stressfull day today. Off to berwick upon tweed in 10mins and its a horrible windy day. Only have some pork crunchies for lunch and dinner will be more chicken and veg.
Oh and i am in the 12 zone YEH!!!finally.
Right better go.

Morning all
Oh how i want to fall back to sleep but i stupidly order my shopping to come on the 9-11 slot and they are always early.
Got a candle party/afternoon tea today, which at this moment in time a cant be bothered going to.
God know what i am going to eat today,
Still Not Going! To the toilet(probably once every couple of days) and that cant be good for you surely.
Anyway once i get my shopping ill have a better idea on my menus.
Hope you all have good day, esoecially DK. :)
X

I don't think going once every 2 days is bad. Carbs go through us quicker than protein so I doubt most people unless they're having a mim a day go daily on Atkins? Not that I've taken a survey or anything! I only get worried after 3 days. Try not to take laxatives too often as your bowel can get lazy and come to rely on them *things I learned on Cambridge*

Have a good day - what's a candle party?

Morning RB,
A candleparty is like ann summers only with lots of candle fragrances and holders. Only going to help bump up numbers ax i bought a pair of red wine glasses with smelly gel inside that you put a tealight in to heat it up, really nice but pretty pricey.

As for going, well ever since doing LT and CD ive not gone that often, you just feel big and bloated sometimes. Do you reckon taking some CLA might help? Read Jo and Vicky mention it a few days ago.

Morning julz,
Sounds like the candle party was fun. Have a great weekend :)

omg the constipation on CD was horrendous. Its the main reason i couldnt hack more than a month on it second time around. Haven't had a problem on Atkins though, if it gets to be a couple of days I have a mim and that's all I need.

Don't know what CLA is??

Morning all.
I am still in bed and i am deciding whether to stay here today. OH and I not seeing eye to eye just now and i ended up having 2 disaronos and a hanful of giant buttons. Normally i would he up making the sunday fry up but decided im not, so hes up and probably sitting playing with his phone.
Anyway apart from the bad things i did eat well also.
Missed breakfast so had lettuce leaves with tuna mayo, cheese and bacon rolled up like a fajita which wad lovely. Dinner was 2 pork shoulder steaks with kale and bacon bits. Supper was another lettuce roll with cheese slice and corned beef slice and mayo. Lovely.
Only had a litre and half of water which is poor.
So i am getting pretty hungry but my stubborness is stopping me going through, might text him and ask if hes on the fry up. Would love a coffee.

No more chocolate and plenty water.!!!
Have a good day all.

Sorry to hear about the stresses - hang in there and drown your sorrows with water today ;)
Hope the day improves ((hugs))
Xx

Hey, don't let him keep you from breakfast if you're hungry, even if you just make it for yourself. Likewise this diet is for you and it's to make you feel good about yourself so don't let someone else's attitude push you into doing things you know you'll regret. Feel better, love, I hope today is a better day for you & take a duvet day if you need it.

Thx guys.
Just texted morning to him and it appears he is cooking breakfast and..... (pause) hes just brought me coffee in bed. Hes not that bad really, just a bug sulker and i find it hard to deal with even after 20 years.
Everything always looks better after a hearty meal :) and a whistling hubs.
Lol
Have to say my snacks and packed lunches are going to be lettuce fajitas from now on. Yum!!
Have a good day. ;)

julz4gbr said:
Everything always looks better after a hearty meal :) and a whistling hubs.

Great :D

That is good news, Julz - but I know what you mean about the sulks, my ex could have sulked for England! :)

and they say women are bad..I know I can be but i snap out of it pretty quick. Just need to learn to ignore it.
breakfast was nice though, but he did do me 4 fried cherry toms and didnt have the heart not to eat them.:eat:.they were yummy.

Last edited:
Hi Jim, How are you?
Well woke up with OH this morning and decided to just get myself up and ready for work, bearing in mind its only 6.30am. Made myself two chicken/bacon filler rolled in a slice of ham for breakfast, which was actually really nice.Headed out at 7.15 and got to my call nice and early and just as well as i was so desperate for the loo.
Stopped in a layby and had myself corned beef and cucumber wrapped lettuce leaves x 2 with a wee bit of mayo. A mini bag of cheese strings for my snack.
Been a gorgeous cloudless day today and a pleasure to drive in even with a broken windscreen.
Had a pork shoulder steak with red cabbage and kale fried in butter.Did have a few fried onions when frying mushys and onions for OH pork.Really enjoyed it but I am peckish now and not sure what I fancy to stay leagal.

So in all a positive day I think, going to raid the fridge now while watching biggest loser.
bye
x

Hi Julz, glad you had ag ood day. Down here it's been drizzling and temp dropped so feels like winter is restarting :(

Well the morning is looking good so far.(weather that is)
Was so hunrgy last night so ate ham with chicken filler rolled in lettuce which was yum but still wanted something, so made a choco mim pudding with cream. Was full after that. Did feel slightly guilty coz i was watching biggest loser.
Think i will have 2 poached eggs for breaky mashed up with butter.
Lunch lettuce,cucumber and ham
Dinner. Chicken fillets and cauli
Snack. Need to see how i feel
Water usual 3litrs
Off to get windscreen fixed this morning. Then need to fill in and send off my police letter about me jumping a red light.
Better get up.
Have a braw day all
X

julz4gbr said:
Was so hunrgy last night so ate ham with chicken filler rolled in lettuce which was yum but still wanted something, so made a choco mim pudding with cream. Was full after that. Did feel slightly guilty coz i was watching biggest loser.
X

What's to feel guilty about? That's perfect Atkins food. This is a diet where you never have to be hungry as long as you have a legal snack to hand. And mims are great for beating off carb/sweet cravings.

It was nicer this time too. Have kept the little steam pudding pots and made them in that, so cute.
How you feeling today?

Back