my bargin find

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tinkerbellsmum, 26 November 2008 Social URL.

1. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    went in charity shop to pass the time while waiting for the bus and on my way out i found a a4 size ringbinder made for recipes to keep its never been used and it has loads blank pages(well it says serves and ingridents and source etc) to write recipes all on card with pages to seperate to and sticky labes to add where ever i want some with things on others blank and a few useful tips at front and pockets in back to add magzine clippings. its beautiful and only cost me a pound i would of paid aleast 15 for this

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooh, lovely... now just gotta fill it up with all the wonderful recipes that people have shared on this site. You can include the syn values, etc. There'll never be an excuse that you don't know what to have for dinner!

4. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooh i want one... xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.