My beautiful lipotrim Buddies

foreverhope

As many of you know there have been loads of ummmmming and ahhhhhhing on my part as to whether to be on lipo! Well my health is not brilliant and after results I am going to be coming off and eating healthy and exercising... well AFTER my second op!!!!!

All those on Lipotrim its sooooooo fab and you can do it! Its changed my life so much and I will get to target! not long to go now. To all those in the forum who have given me there words of wisdom thank you soooo much and all those that have posted!!

I feel this is right for me took along time feeling miserable but I did this for my health I would be a fool not to come off for it!! (words of wisdom from Lillie helped)

Thank you again!!!

I will still be check in all the time sorry guys and girlies cant get rid of me that easily!!

Hope xxxxxxx:D

hey hun. I hope things go well for you. You have done so well up to now and will continue to do so. You must take care of yourself as your health is the most important thing. Healthy eating is definitely the way forward, take it easy with the exercise tho!! Big hugs, good luck and keep posting hun xx

bloody hell another op, hope your ok pet, are you coming back on it soon? you sound really happy and positive, take care hun xxxx

You have prob made the right decision hun and you sound much happier! Good luck and well done..you look great! Keep in touch though Hope xx

Good Luck Hunni..... Sorry To Here You Have To Have Another Op!!!!!!

WOW! you have done brillinatly......... can you not stay on LT with your health problems or do you just have to give up for a while until the op has been dealt with?

WOW! you have done brillinatly......... can you not stay on LT with your health problems or do you just have to give up for a while until the op has been dealt with?

Hey Thank you! but no I cant stay on because I have only just had an op and I have to have another and I will have to be out of Ketosis and they said I need my full strength to get over the last op! and prepare for another lol!!! xx

Im sorry to hear that, but you sound really determined and with your track record I'm sure you'll do really well.

Good luck for the future.... you'll get there and you are such an inspiration.

Tracy and Harriet have proved that you can continue to lose weight whilst eating healthily. You've lost the bulk of your weight now hun, so take it slowly. Your health is more important. xx

Back